Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Maiden voyage of new f75se

Posted by tnsharpshooter 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Maiden voyage of new f75se
February 14, 2012 08:01PM
Took her for a short spin today. I like it a lot. To me, the unit is ergonomically superior to my etracs and V3i. A relic hunters dream come true. I did make two finds in my supposed etrac/v3i hunted out trashy site. An end to the handle of a fork or spoon about an inch long and the other find looks sorta like one of those big willow leaf spinner blades off of a bass lure except this looks to have been some sort of a jewelry item. I did play a bit with the processes, disc, and sensitivity. It seems Bp mode don't like excessive iron/trash, nor does the Je mode. I ran in De disc 5,6 15 and 21 with a sens of 80. Reading Tom's prototype testing results really sheds light on what to expect in the field with this rascal. And yes it's lightning fast compared to the etrac. With a bit more practice I believe I can really chew up some acreage with this thing. The tones are a bit different compared to the etrac but I actually find them not as hard on the ears and brain to process.
Re: Maiden voyage of new f75se
February 15, 2012 01:05AM
Congrats on your new detector. I too, have recently bought an F75SE and am also from Tennessee, if your screen name indicates that your from Tennessee. Happy Hunting!