Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

This article made the Fisher newsletter years ago.

Posted by Dan-Pa. 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
This article made the Fisher newsletter years ago.
March 01, 2012 02:12PM
While trying to find an antique gold diamond ring that had belonged to her grandmother while searching the ladies yard noticed several lumps of dog feces and returning to tell her I didn't find the recent lost ring I noticed she had a young large dog and the lady said he is friendly and will eat anything and a lightbulb went on in my head. To make a long story short while she had him lying on his back I got a distinct foil reading from his stomach area and told her to check the next time he deposits some more lumps. Well it was a good try and the next day got a call from the lady and said it was just a lump of foil. Never did find the ring but always smile when I think of the episode...
Re: This article made the Fisher newsletter years ago.
March 01, 2012 10:40PM
That's funny but it could have worked out. Sorta reminds me of the movie Gone In 60 Seconds.
March 02, 2012 12:56AM
Dan...a fun little storysmiling smiley
March 02, 2012 03:40AM
Foiled again.
March 02, 2012 04:43PM
That's pretty funny.
March 02, 2012 06:28PM
***... I got a distinct foil reading from his stomach area and told her to check the next time he deposits some more lumps. ***

Apparently a similar ring-in-dog episode has happened more than once.

[www.metro.co.uk]