Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

NasaTom calibrated CZ-3D SOLD!!!!!!

Posted by Kevin B 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
NasaTom calibrated CZ-3D SOLD!!!!!!
March 16, 2012 01:15PM
I bought this detector from NASATom brand new about two weeks ago. It air tests a dime at 12.2 inches. It is quiet running. Everything that I ever read about NasaTom's CZ-3D's is true. There are NO issues with this detector. There ARE issues with my Tennessee red mineral-rich dirt . It doesn't matter what detector I run thru my test garden, the mineralization reduces the depth from air test results by about a little over half. But if you have been wanting a CZ-3D, then this is the deal for you. VERY LOW MILAGE. I have hunted one homeplace with it and ran it thru my test garden several times. Still on the first set of batteries. I gave $800, I'll sell it for $665 shipped via UPS to the lower 48 states. I will accept paypal but ask that you either ADD 3% OR send money as a gift. Whichever your heart dictates. OR, I'll take a postal money order and will ship when money arrives and clears. I have already done business with DanielTN so he may jujp in here and vouch for my reliabilty. I will ship via UPS Ground and will send a tracking number as soon as i put it on the truck. Today being Friday and all, it looks like Monday would be the earliest that I can ship it as the UPS will be in town an less than an hour and I haven't time to get it wiped down and boxed. Please talk to me through private messaging. I will be glad to snap a few pics of the machine and send to your email or thru private message. I have not had time to scratch this rig up so as soon as I wipe it down, it will look brand new, because basically.....it is new. Thanks for reading.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2012 05:50PM by Kevin B.
Re: NasaTom calibrated CZ-3D For Sale!!!
March 16, 2012 02:47PM
Sale Pending to PulltabMiner.
March 16, 2012 03:52PM
Yep Kevin is good to deal with. He sent me notification of him shipping a previous detector to me, along with its tracking number. The next day UPS was knocking on my door with the detector. Due in part that we are both in Tennessee...but he does what he says he'll do and the machines are described very well. I couldn't even tell the Omega I bought from him had been used...just as he described it "like new".
March 17, 2012 05:50PM
Thanks Daniel. And to other members,, machine has been SOLD!!