Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

2012 Certainly shaping up as an interesting MD year

Posted by mcgov51 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
2012 Certainly shaping up as an interesting MD year
March 18, 2012 10:23PM
With all of the Deus controversy . . . and I hope it turns out to be an impressive unit and . . .
The new arrivals e.g. FTP and others expected to show up sometime during this year ?

I feel this hobby now has something to look forward to and more importantly to learn from.

Just let the experts do their jobs. We have the best in the world . . . right here.

All that is needed . . . are the facts.
Re: 2012 Certainly shaping up as an interesting MD year
March 19, 2012 04:44AM
yes! there is a lot at stake.with just a few "major" players,
market share is paramount,with the resultant innovations
brought to the fray benefiting us all!..just sayin'

(h.h.!)
j.t.
March 20, 2012 02:03AM
I think it's going to be an outstanding year, I've seen finds already that are very impressive, every year it amazes me what people find, things I never thought would be found over the years have, two things I haven't seen over the years have been a NE Colonial coin and the silver Madonna lost in Vermont during the Revolutionary War , as Mel Fisher said and I do when I go hunting, Today is the DAY
March 20, 2012 02:42AM
I have hopes of more useful innovation and more bang for the buck.
March 20, 2012 05:07AM
more useful innovation yes can we have our cake and eat it too?

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
March 20, 2012 02:10PM
So many detectors so little time comes to mind.....and looking forward to some honest evaluations as we have a talented group in this forum and they are not reluctant to share....