Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Someone told me that the T2 is better in heavy iron than the F-75...

Posted by jbow 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Someone told me that the T2 is better in heavy iron than the F-75...
August 17, 2007 01:14AM
is that true? One site I have been working hard for over a year read's 3.0 mineralization on most of it. There is iron ore here plus LOTs of sq nails and over 150 years of trash and junk. Is it true that the T2 is better in these conditions? Also, this is a rocky hard caly hill and a lot of targets are shallow from erosion, I have found minnies and buttons on top of the ground but I have to dig most of them, not many over 5" though. I guess there could be deeper stuff too though.

Thanks,

J
Re: Someone told me that the T2 is better in heavy iron than the F-75...
August 17, 2007 01:25AM
Once the F-75 is learned properly, it'll trump the T-2 in the iron. The T-2 is no slouch... no mistaking! ...... And the T-2 presents a high resolution iron discrimination (VDI 00 - 40) iron range as compared to F-75's VDI 00 - 15 iron range. BUT, it's sufficient for iron,,,, and with greater depth. Depth is more important than most give credit/attention;... and enhanced adjacent target seperation characteristics is equally important.

Tom
Re: Someone told me that the T2 is better in heavy iron than the F-75...
August 17, 2007 01:28AM
I'm sold. I'm going to order an F-75!

Thanks!

J