Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Just wanted to say hello....

Posted by gsmith 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Just wanted to say hello....
April 15, 2012 04:03PM
Been lurking on here for a while and finally joined...I love this forum for the fact that pretty much everyone on here has been in the hobby for awhile and knows their stuff...plus it's the home of the man when it comes to metal detecting..Mr. Dankowski..whom I've always respected...anyways I've been doing this for a while ( 15-17yrs...can't remember excatly sad smiley....) have had numerous machines over the years and now have a Nautilus 2ba...and before anyone says anything I know it dosen't quite have the depth of the 2b but at the age I'm getting and only pretty much having weekends to detect, I don't have the patience anymore to have a bunch of settings to fiddle with and this one has just enough to keep it interesting but not frustrating...smiling smiley looking foreward to picking your experienced brains...
Greg S.
Re: Just wanted to say hello....
April 15, 2012 05:07PM
Welcome

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
April 15, 2012 05:24PM
Hi Greg, glad you are here with the Nautilus.
April 15, 2012 07:05PM
Hello Mr. Smith...

Those Nautilus machines are great unit's for sure....

If your lucky to be in good ground and it sound's like you are by your choice of weapon...You can be sure you are not leaving much behind.

welcome

Keith
April 15, 2012 09:42PM
LowBoY...how's things going with you? There's a lot of folks like me that are thinking about you pretty often.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2012 09:49PM by go-rebels.