Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

March park hunt video for you all

Posted by Wingnut 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
March park hunt video for you all
March 10, 2009 06:00AM
Just in case your weather is rotten here is something to watch..
[www.youtube.com]

I have a perfect record of never finding ANYTHING silver or gold.
But I keep trying. I do find nickels, watches(still running), sprinkler heads, costume jewelry, etc. So I think I am on the right track. I just need some better spots to detect.
Re: March park hunt video for you all
March 10, 2009 10:33PM
Good capture.
--- With those conditions, I would move to a different area. Grass is too green, roots are too thick, soil is too organic; hence, targets will sink too quick. Old silver, wheats & indians are too deep in your conditions.
March 11, 2009 02:57AM
Dude you did it...great intro...we will have to get togeather soon...nice steady camera and did you do a voice dub? We are going to go to san francisco me crosby cal cobra and rybo if you want to hook up in marin let me know that is the meeting place...great job love the green screen!

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
March 11, 2009 03:07AM
NICE!!!!
March 12, 2009 05:25PM
Thanks for all the great comments. I know that I am not going to find old stuff in this park. I have found a couple coins from the 1950's. But I am willing to dig up new gold rings if I have to. hehe. The attraction to this site is that this park is very close to my house. And it's huge. Lots of people dropping lots of stuff.
I added voice overs to the video with a MXL990 microphone and a Behringer mixer panel. The audio quality is very nice with that setup. I used my simple gun camera mounting plate on the F75. And I have a small pocket size tripod that I can put the camera on when I am digging. The camera is a Canon FS100 which records directly to a SD memory card. It is a very light weight camera actually.
But the camera on the F75 makes it heavy after a while. And messing around with all the camera stuff takes time. I lose my patience after a while. So until I can get a camera man following me around I will just do a few samples and edit the daylights out of it.