Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Explorer XS for sale..

Posted by Dan-Pa. 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Explorer XS for sale..
May 18, 2012 01:11PM
Any interest in a super nice Explorer XS contact me as this old bod can't handle the unit anymore...Darn tough hobby to give up my mind says yes and my body says no and they have detox centers for everything but not the hobby...Just have to lighten the load and I know a lot of XS guys out there and this is the later model Sep 0 as a plus..
Detectdan@msn.com.....
Re: Explorer XS for sale..
May 19, 2012 03:10AM
How much Dan? In case theres someone who doesnt know yet,Dan is the best there is as far as dealing. Ive bought a couple from him, no problems.
Hey Dan,hope you can still get out some and swing a Tesero.
Re: Explorer XS (((pending)))
May 19, 2012 03:32AM
Sorry guys missed a good one...Yep haven't stopped swinging yet even though I have lightened the load.....And still have to put up with me for another post or two.....
May 19, 2012 03:37AM
Dan I have a feeling you will be getting another CZ.
May 19, 2012 12:43PM
Good headsup Harold...on the way....still a few silver coins to be had...Explorer series may have the best guts in the industry but to lighten the load especially with hipmount capabilities am sure a CZ will get me in the swing of things(no pun intended).
May 19, 2012 01:46PM
Still surprises me with all we have learned about straight shafts and hip mounts not as many do it. The new tech might be a wireless coil. Coils and heaphones seems to be the best improvement in the past few years.

Dew
May 19, 2012 11:00PM
Harold,ILL. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dan I have a feeling you will be getting another
> CZ.

yeah! dan is sad and lonely without
a cz in the stable!

(h.h.!)
j.t.