Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Tom.......I just ordered your training DVD

Posted by markg 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Tom.......I just ordered your training DVD
March 24, 2009 11:29AM
Just ordered your DVD, money has been deposited in your pay pal account. Looking forward to watching and learning from your experiences.
I wonder what the chances are of getting the DVD by this weekend since it's coming out of Florida?
Re: Tom.......I just ordered your training DVD
March 25, 2009 01:27AM
Let me see what I can do.

---- Let me know when you receive it...... but,,,,,, more importantly, grade it with a critical eye.... and let me know what you think.
March 25, 2009 09:36PM
Tom,
is the DVD for the F75 which i use and is it available for us folks in the UK i do have a Paypal account and would pay any extra shipping.

Take care, MART.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/25/2009 09:38PM by mart.
March 26, 2009 11:44AM
I'll pay the extra shipping costs for international... if you decide to order via paypal. Not a problem.
The DVD is not about: how to use a specific type of detector; rather, it is about relic hunting & coin hunting. I just so happen to be using a Fisher unit (a proto CZ-3D)..... but you will see it is about HOW to hunt...... and is applicable to all detectorists, no matter which brand detector they are using.
March 26, 2009 01:30PM
Tom,
you can't be fairer than that so i have just ordered one.
Any problems please let me know.
Many thanks.

Take care,Mart.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/30/2009 04:46PM by mart.
April 05, 2009 12:27PM
Just to let you know that i have recieved the DVD in Halifax UK.
Just watched it and will be watching it again.
Excellent material content with plenty of good detecting advise.
Can't waite to get out over the Easter period to put it into practise.

Many thanks Tom for this and everthing else.

Thake care, Mart.
Don't forget
April 05, 2009 12:39PM
Don't forget to use the wide sweep (unless you're in a very trashy area), and overlap before going forward. When you get a beep, rotate around before digging. I can say this technique has greatly increased my good finds as compared to junk. Also keep in my I'm using the F75 so the target separation is a lot better than my Tejon.
Re: Don't forget
April 05, 2009 08:31PM
Hey MG,
yes i noticed how even a slighty lifting the coil off the ground would cause the target to be missed so i will be hugging the ground as close as possible.

As regards the overlapping sweep on the digs i go on the norm is to set off like the animal rampage from Jumanji so i'll restrain myself next time out.

I'm sure Toms arm got longer as he sweept!!!

Yorkshire men are known to have short arms and deep pockets to stop us from getting to the cash so we can't spend it, i might have to have a prosthetic extension added to solve the problem !!!

Other folk from the surrounding counties especially Lancastrians have long necks from straining to peer over the county line to see what their missing!!

Take care, Mart.