Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Been trolling around here for a while......

Posted by Nailed-it 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Been trolling around here for a while......
June 30, 2012 04:26PM
And it looks like an awesome sight and some super knowledgeable and experienced folks around here. I am probably going to purchase a CZ3d in the next week or two. I had to sell me XLT a few years ago and havent detected since. I am really looking forward to hitting the field again!
Bud
Re: Been trolling around here for a while......
June 30, 2012 06:11PM
Welcome aboard!

Keith
June 30, 2012 06:13PM
If you are talking CZ..... then you definately come to the right site. Tom D is the man for the CZs.

Dew
June 30, 2012 06:55PM
This is by far the best mding site for teal info,knowledge. And you can give true insight and opinions,without fear of being banned.welcome.
July 04, 2012 04:41PM
I would by one and ask Tom if he will give you a tune up so you will have a CZ3D the way it was intended to work...have it shipped to him before you receive it if he has the time to do it for you..

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
July 04, 2012 05:27PM
I disagree, Larenzo, he should get it and use it a week ot two and send it to Tom. That way he can appreciate the difference! I have done both and speak from experience (with F75 & Cz-5). I'd love a CZ-3D Tom tuned, but ya gotta draw the line somewhere. I think you will be thrilled with a hot 3D, Bud!
Tom

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie
July 04, 2012 05:38PM
he! he! ehe! i loved to have a "tom tuned"
anything! just sayin'
July 04, 2012 06:02PM
Hey thanks for the welcome and replies. I have always wanted a Cz and I now it's time! I will message Tom and see what he says about tuning it up.
Thanks, Bud
July 04, 2012 06:22PM
you will NOT regret this! tom knows how to "properly"
calibrate the cz's,whether new,or old! best of luck with that!

(h.h.!)
j.t.
July 04, 2012 06:26PM
Yeah I'm sure I will! It's a long time coming. I should have bought one years ago!
July 05, 2012 11:54AM
Agree Tom.

It's a shame to think of how many ex-CZ owners are out there that never swung a properly calibrated unit. My NASA-Tom tuned CZ-3D is my favorite metal detector today.