Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Got a mint condition AT Pro for sale

Posted by Mike Hillis 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Got a mint condition AT Pro for sale
August 24, 2012 05:22PM
I bought this new back in May. Has the camlocks, new longer upper rod, coil and headphone connections are the silver colored ones. Stock coil with cover, stock headphones, manual, warranty card, orignal box. All in mint/like new condition in both condition and performance.

Double boxed and shipped via Fed Ex Ground for $450.00 USPS Money order or Paypal gift.

Just bought a TDI and need to pay for it.

Thanks,
Mike
Re: Got a mint condition AT Pro for sale
August 25, 2012 12:03AM
Keep us posted on the TDI's performance.
August 25, 2012 01:29AM
My Wallet ...Thanks you for buying the TDI..........SHUWWW
August 27, 2012 01:20PM
The ATPro is Sold.

That TDI....I tried to resist it, but after 24 hours and it was still there.....what can a detectorist with an addiction do?

I've prepped the wife. smiling smiley

I've been following them ever since they came out. Really looking forward to this one.

HH
Mike
August 27, 2012 05:48PM
Good luck with the TDI Mike.

If you are new to a Ground Balancing P.I. there is a learning curve ahead of you......

I have used TDI since they came out and there something else in the RIGHT spot's...

They behave way different than a VLF...

The Ground balance of the unit is the key to success..Pulse delays and grund balance manipulation and paying attention to the Audio will help alot ...

Thing will dig nails quite easily LOL!!

I would not want to have it as my only machine....It useful in certain area's...it can coin hunt dep silver quite remarkble in even in trash...but can hunt for low conductor's quite the same in trash....

If you have mineralized dirt like here in the gold belt of the east coast you will see something ...Iron dirt is where it shine's...the kind of dirt where you run a magnet across the ground and it looks like a brillo pad when you pick it up...if you duirt is bad enough the nail will disappear in the ground bal...if it's not you will know quickly...

I have had all of them and the pro seems to be the best of the bunch when the dirt get's real bad...it balalnces a little better...the SL model is nice and not oisy likenthe big box ones but lacks a little in depth...

Did you get a new one?

Some peole have tinkered with their's trying to get better performance on gold..i.e. getting the delay below 10, and messed them up..I hear the factory has a hard time getting them back into alignment if it happen's..

One other thing some of the early ones had the battery light's backward's...instead of left to right red-yellow-green they went green-yellow-red..No biggie but small thing's like that gripe me LOL!!

all in all it is a good machine to keep for certain area's if you dirt dictates such...

Good luck with it...

any questions I might be able to help some..

Keith
August 27, 2012 06:00PM
Thanks for the tips, Keith.

Wet behind the ears when it comes to a PI. I'll be starting from scratch.

Got it to hunt my black sand for gold and maybe for silver coinshooting in some spots. Looking forward to learning what it does.

HH
Mike