Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Gold is close to $1800

Posted by dewcon4414 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Gold is close to $1800
September 13, 2012 11:52PM
It went up up up so far..... just dropped a couple of bucks. Is it going to be allowed to pop that $1800 bubble?

Dew
Re: Gold is close to $1800
September 14, 2012 02:04AM
and the dollar hit a new low, so if you ain't pay with gold, you lost
relax, its goin higher
September 14, 2012 02:49AM
Gold is on its way to $10,000. Bernanke just cranked up the printing presses today. paper money ( fiat) is going to become worth a whole lot less in the coming years.
www.kingworldnews.com
September 14, 2012 09:21AM
Quote:"Gold is on its way to $10,000". Was there a time-frame for this 10000 prediction? If it happens in 2060, it's not so exciting.
time frame.
September 14, 2012 12:27PM
Most bull markets tend to last about 17 years, give or take a few. This commodities bull market started in 2000. We are headed into the final 1/3 of the bull which shows us the best and biggest moves. The big boys feel silver tops out somewhere between $300-$800 an oz. .Dont sell your accumulations just yet.
September 14, 2012 01:35PM
Im like a kid with a dime in his pocket..... sell or hold at $1800? A bird in the hand...... as long as it keeps jumping up and down im not certain 10000 is a common sense number during my life time. If it is..... we are in deep dew dew.

Dew
September 14, 2012 05:45PM
Dew.... we ARE in deep dew dew( sorry to take your name in vain!. lol) Most of us just dont know it yet. Dont worry about volitility in the prices. That happens in bull markets. Read the blogs on the news site I mentioned, and learn of the sewage thats coming down the pipe.
September 15, 2012 12:08AM
Ooooo man sewage..... why does that sound like its going to hit the fan? I see PL is finally catching up. Ill take a look at that blog.

Dew
September 15, 2012 12:17AM
Ooooo man sewage..... why does that sound like its going to hit the fan? I see PL is finally catching up. Ill take a look at that blog. Read some of them..... the only problem with blogs are they are in the gold business and if they can cause a panic upward its to their advantage. Its really difficult to know who to believe anymore lol.

Dew
September 15, 2012 12:42AM
The money managers who post on king world news, are in the precious metals, ' cause thats where the money is currently. When the economy straightens out again, these guys will jump back into the Dow stocks, tech stocks, etc. Those guys are the tom dankowskis and keith Southerns of the investment world smiling smiley
September 15, 2012 12:35PM
But my point is Tom isnt trying to sell me anything just give me advice. If they can get you to buy it makes their profit go up .... before they switch... or am i wrong? I did read in the local paper today that because of the feds action oil prices are going to rise and of course gas .... which means less money for people to spend. This they say WILL increase precious metal prices. Maybe holding isnt a bad idea right now.

Dew