Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

CZ-3D vs CZ-70 pro vs F75

Posted by Druid 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
CZ-3D vs CZ-70 pro vs F75
May 19, 2009 04:01PM
Hi All,

I currently own a Fisher Cz-70 pro, and Coin$trike, as well as the F75.

My question, (and I hope Mr. Dankowski will weigh in on this), is would there be any value in adding a CZ-3D to my stable of Fisher machines?;(and, yes I would be using it specifically for old site/coin hunting use).

Also does anyone know what the final serial number of Los Banos production was for these units?

Thanks for any and all help.

Drew.
Re: CZ-3D vs CZ-70 pro vs F75
May 19, 2009 08:45PM
On the CZ-3D's..... all of the Ser#'s beginning with 1021 were Los Banos...... and most of the 1121's were Los Banos. I'm not sure how many (later) 1121's were Mfr'd at the new FTP.

Knowing that you already have a CZ-70 and F75........ I would shun away from the expenditure of a CZ-3D. If you are experienced & tolerant of the hyper-F75.... it IS a CZ-3D in the 4h-tone option...... except with a faster microprocessor & elliptical DD coil.

Tom
May 19, 2009 11:43PM
Thank you for the reply Tom.
I was thinking that digging the majority of deeper 4th tone CZ-70 signals would likely archive similar results as using the 3D in enhanced mode but wanted some opinions from people who had used the 3D. I am awaiting delivery of a 10" and 5" F75 coil at present and after receiving them I am using the F75 only for June and July to learn it better. I will be dropping in regularly to see what is happening here. Great forum, great info!
Thanks again.

HH,

Drew
May 21, 2009 12:23AM
You are welcome.