Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Anyone know about this machine

Posted by Keith Southern 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Anyone know about this machine
October 19, 2012 03:42AM
[www.rodonit-spb.ru]

7kHz..

DD coil

saw video of it on you tube..
[www.youtube.com]

Keith

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/19/2012 03:44AM by Keith Southern.
Re: Anyone know about this machine
October 19, 2012 04:13AM
It's Greek to me LOL
October 19, 2012 04:33AM
I like all the silicone peeling away from the edges of the meter. Looks like a high quality machine! smiling smiley
October 19, 2012 04:33AM
a high-tech Russian metal detectors in pioneering solutions that are only found in these units.
very deep

[video.yandex.ru]#
October 19, 2012 07:54AM
This has Minelab/Bruce Candy written all over it.

The 'peeling silicone' ..... That's just the protective faceplate tape that has yet to be removed.
October 19, 2012 08:06AM
you're wrong buddy

[www.youtube.com]
October 19, 2012 01:49PM
So many detectors...so little time...if your counting how many units have you used over the years Keith.

Heck I lost count somewhere along the way myself and its been a learning experience...
October 19, 2012 03:57PM
Keith should branch out and get one only $478
Copy to the website Keith mentioned then paste into google search and translate the page to English.
The makers of Sorex also make some other interesting units.

DeepTech Vista X with 3 search coils.
Works for me
October 19, 2012 06:22PM
It does seem like a very deep unit....

I saw the video when comparing it against the F75,xterra and such and it was deeper than those...but did not get to see the seetings used on the machine's...

Does look like it took liberties witht he xterra control box design...

Not sure what the screen with the lines like a plot graph is actually doing?

Not sure I would buy one jsut thought it interesting...Always like to see anything new in the pipeline...

Still convinced a small company is going to stand the detecting world on it's head.....maybe not even a small company but a single man in the garage....

One thing that I find so interesting is the amount of machines coming out of Europe from recent startup company's in the last few year's...

I guess they dont have the big well established companys to compete with like here in the states...Troy proved that it's very hard to compete with established company's...

to answer your question Dan on How many machines I have had or used I dont know???It's got to be around 200 or more by now....LOL!!!

I would say the old red baron I used in the early 80's was the most advanced intrument when compared to my BFO before it....

Minelab did provide BBS...FBS... and it was different ....

George Payne was and is the game changer so far in my personal opinion...

Wheres Our next George Payne?

Keith
October 19, 2012 10:07PM
Funny you should mention George...Keith.... really scaled down to a CZ6A and F5 which where two of his babies..Probably a hundred plus but heck who is counting and its been a nice ride and learning experience along the way..Probably on the last step of the ladder but not there yet...Heck one of my bowling buddies from the patriach leagues bowled till he was 96-97 and just celebrated his 100th birthday so perhaps will put some more goodies in the pouch before I hang up my boots right next to my CZ...F5 is no slouch either with a lot of bang for the bucks...and wish I had one years ago for my local hunting where CZ depth is not needed....as nice big meter with a lot of useable facets..
October 20, 2012 01:07AM
You just keep gettin out there Dan to keep the blood flowing along with the enthusiasm and zeal and you'll be with us for a long time....our pleasure sir.