Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Seminar

Posted by NASA-Tom 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Seminar
June 19, 2009 09:48PM
Some of you may want to know:
If all goes as planned; I'm giving a seminar on July 01 at the Sebastian, FL (library on Hwy 512) club meeting..... to commence @7:30pm.
Re: Seminar////upgrade
June 20, 2009 04:16AM
you should tape you meeting tom for the rest of us that live far away so we can learn from your tests. Even know where you live is not anything like my dirt it gives me ideas to test from your ideas and field tests.

If I had a detector and in a year or two they had an upgrade I would be really happy for an improvement that I could use to give me a little more of an edge.

But if I had my unit for say three years and the company came out with a whole new platform I would buy the unit if it could out proform my older unit. I don't like to go for more then a few years with out a new toy that works better.

I don't think the new whites is all that great...color and wireless headphones, is it a dressed up DFX? I have not read anything that is all that new or great.

It would be cool if you could load new software updates via the internet to a machine. The F75 took a lot of the detectors from the past and melted it into one unit. It is so fast and does a great job in iron and trash. What would be the next step?

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
June 20, 2009 11:06AM
Every seminar that I have given has been recorded.....but only a few by my video crew. Right now, I have no intent on recording/releasing this type of video (seminar).... as it would (somewhat) infringe upon a beach video that my video production crew is putting together at this moment.
July 01, 2009 08:54PM
On my way to give seminar.
Jeb
Re: Seminar
July 01, 2009 11:03PM
I`d love to attend Tom, but 4,000 miles away means i wouldn`t get back in time for my tea.