Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Norfork Wolf Deus DVD

Posted by Jack Flynn 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Norfork Wolf Deus DVD
December 18, 2012 01:00AM
A buddy and myself want the DVD he made on the Deus. Can't get one here in the US it seems. Anyone have any connections or ideas how we can get a couple.
Re: Norfork Wolf Deus DVD
December 18, 2012 07:26AM
I had Norfolk's GMP video...It was nice well put together but did not really give alot of info ...does that make sense?

I liked Norfolk..Sorry He has passed.......He was a great asset to the detector world...

But I found Roger's relics to have a better informative DVD on the GMP...I think He is working on a DEUS DVD as we speak....

If you get a chance go to Roger's relics website....He has a good bit of DEUS info...He really likes the DEUS...cant blame Him can We...

Keith

I
December 26, 2012 11:09PM
I got mine for Christmas by ordering through one of the sponsors of the UK XP website (don't know if I can mention its name here???) but it begins with R. Anyway I got a good price and good service but the delivery cost to the US is painful.
December 27, 2012 07:11PM
the DVD is pre deus days ,otherwise look on you tube for everything else he did ,and theres plenty