Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

new detector

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
new detector
July 18, 2009 03:43AM
Is fisher going to come out with the new super hot and deep coin machine next!
I wonder what direction they will go and what will change...what is the next step?

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Re: new detector
July 18, 2009 06:39AM
I think the woman that talked to you last weekend might have been onto something with the "Gopher Detector". She seemed to think there was a need for one.
July 18, 2009 03:15PM
That WAS SO FUNNY...ONLY IN SAN FRAN CAN THAT HAPPEN. I HOPE IN AUG WE CAN GET TOGETHER FOR A HUNT....

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

August 20, 2009 07:16PM
How about a machine that will give you an actual "visual" image of what is in the ground similar to an ultrasound machine. I heard Tom say several times in his video it would be nice to develop a detector that would "see" through the iron. How about it Tom, think we will ever see such a device in our lifetime?

Leo
August 20, 2009 08:34PM
We need this to become affordable and portably powered.

[www.gp-radar.com]
August 21, 2009 02:32AM
Maybe a black and white and fuzy like a ultra sound but not clear and clean.

LowBoy

[www.youtube.com]

August 21, 2009 04:10AM
Just added a White's Spectra V3 to my collection. I got tired of waiting on Fisher to step up.
August 21, 2009 06:09AM
Wingnut Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just added a White's Spectra V3 to my collection.
> I got tired of waiting on Fisher to step up.

Wingnut I'm not sure what Fisher detectors you have in your stable, but once you get some time on your V3, I'd be very interested to see how you think it stacks up against your Fishers.
August 21, 2009 12:06PM
Wingnut Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just added a White's Spectra V3 to my collection.
> I got tired of waiting on Fisher to step up.

Wingnut, do you have a F75?
August 21, 2009 03:28PM
You have to do some side by side tests for all of us please

LowBoy

[www.youtube.com]

August 21, 2009 03:29PM
I know this guy he knows what he is doing we hunted a few times he will be honest with his tests

LowBoy

[www.youtube.com]

August 21, 2009 06:01PM
Yes I have a F75. And I still like it a lot. I am not a scientific research institute but I will try to do a video that shows things that may interest people.

My test garden is kind of messed up. I put 5 dimes in over a year ago. A couple are WAY too deep. The marks I made so I could locate the targets have gone away. Drat! I also seem to have picked up some trash from home repairs I have been doing. So I have to clear a spot and bury some new targets.
August 22, 2009 12:24AM
wingnut!..i would also be very interested in any comparison testing between the two!..you can "take it to the bank" that they had the 75 on a test bench the first day it was "released!"

(h.h.!)
j.t.
August 22, 2009 03:19AM
I'd be very interested to see how both detectors react when a nail is buried 1" deep, then bury a silver dime 4" away and 4" deep. I begged for some test info over at the Vision Findmall site but only got into an academic discussion regarding the 'worth' of test beds. Geez...
August 22, 2009 08:26AM
You guys are right on target!