Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Just ordered a new Vista Smart w/ Ellitical 11 inch coil from NEW USA dealer!!!

Posted by Kevin B 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Just ordered a new Vista Smart w/ Ellitical 11 inch coil from NEW USA dealer!!!
January 08, 2013 06:22PM
The website is www.extremedetecting.com/DeepTech.php. BarryNY has been awesome enough to provide us with a way to order. The prices are awesome right now. I ordered my Vista Smart with 11"x7" (??) Elliptical coil for $699 with FREE SHIPPING. No, I am no affiliated in any way. I have merely purchased a unit from them. But from Barry's posts, he seems to me be 'top of the line' and one of the good guys!! Man, I cannot WAIT to get my grubby paws on the Vista Smart!!!!!!! It'll be a sheer pleasure providing daily reports. [www.extremedetecting.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/08/2013 06:23PM by Kevin B.
Good news!

Can't wait to SEE your daily reports/finds!

Also to hear about how the machine operates/etc.

Keep us posted!

HH
i am also interested in getting one of these machines. And cant wait too see some finds and hear some feedback. why did you choose the smart over the vista gold?
Think I'm gonna hold off on another Vista untill I get some hunts in with the new 8x12 coil on my 1000v2. Should be a couple of weeks.......Mark
Re: Just ordered a new Vista Smart w/ Ellitical 11 inch coil from NEW USA dealer!!!
January 08, 2013 08:40PM
Uh oh, you trying to make trouble for me with my wife aren't you!
wjs
I did too. Glad I did.
January 08, 2013 09:48PM
Kevin you are a bad influence....Lol I went ahead and got one too. I want to thank Barry for agreeing to carry the line and for the awesome deal I got too......;o) I will do some major filming when I get mine and put up some youtube videos.....
Re: Just ordered a new Vista Smart w/ Ellitical 11 inch coil from NEW USA dealer!!!
January 08, 2013 10:06PM
this is great news!
January 08, 2013 10:36PM
Let us know when you get it. I'm getting the hankering to want to go dig something...despite full blown 3D Archery season about to kick off in a couple weeks. If I had the money I'd get the Vista Relic just to give it a go...all my extra cash is going towards a trip to Florida for a big national shoot next month though. If I do good down there at the shoot...I will have more than enough dough to get some kind of detector again.
January 08, 2013 11:20PM
The link did not work for me .
January 08, 2013 11:22PM
Hmm worked a min ago

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/08/2013 11:22PM by Daniel Tn.
January 08, 2013 11:34PM
Yes, I am thrilled about the prospect. I chose the Smart (15.5 khz) because no one on this forum has reported on one yet. And I like 15 khz as a good all around general purpose. It's kind of close to the AT Pro frequency-wise. I look forward to reporting on it....candidly. I certainly hope that I didn't violate any forum rules about providing links or promoting a unit. I'm not promoting a unit.....yet. I merely posted the link as a service to my fellow forum members who have been keeping up with all of the Vista-talk, and have been won over. And I want everyone to have a chance to get in on the good deals like i did. I have absolutely ZERO financial interest in this venture. I simply want a new Vista Smart. And from reading the posts here, I know that several of my forum friends want one too. So I made it easy. Frankly, I was somewhat afraid to post it over on another forum for fear of it being deleted. It's ALL ABOUT: "Do unto others as I would have them do unto me." That is an excerpt of a Book that I read frequently and try very hard to live by. Happy Searching!!!!!! And Finding!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2013 03:05AM by barryny.
January 09, 2013 12:26AM
Sounds like your the early bird Barry . Good luck.

Now for the reviews.
January 09, 2013 01:31AM
You know what they say...."The Early Bird gets the gold!!!!!!!!" Or in my case, the Smart. There is just a swell feeling about having a new metal detector coming. Especially one that has not been reviewed in Tennessee ground. I gotta good feeling deep inside!!!.........oh wait......I'm hungry. I'm eating at the good Mexican place tonite. The La Potosina. They make an awesome Shrimp Taco Salad (extra guacamole) with a flour shell that looks like a bowl. You can eat the bowl!!! It's aweome. That and a coca cola should fix me right up.
January 09, 2013 01:38AM
already then have tequila shot for me too............ha ha
I'm a tequila guy myself...only 100% Agave usually Patron or Don Julio...on the rocks with a lemon and a lime......
Cheers.....

Thanks gman - great line.......
January 09, 2013 02:04AM
Barry congrats on being the new dealer i've had a great relationship with the owners for 2 years now, Rosi is the best!
January 09, 2013 02:25AM
Barry, I'm not happy with you..... after I gave you very explicit instructions to NOT do exacly as you have just done. DO NOT use my forum for your personal/financial gain......running your business/dealership on my forum..... and especially after I have already denied permission.
Even though what you are doing gives the illusion of: 'looks' clean...... and 'looks' like a good/provided service...... it is deceiving.
CEASE AND DESIST!
Thanks Brandon

Thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2013 03:04AM by barryny.
OK Tom. I'm just responding to the guys.......I didn't start the thread AS WE DISCUSSED..........

I will abide by your wishes..........
Im just enjoying some gold schlager dreaming of finding a gold coin with a vista gold. boy this hobby is addicting and congrats barry on selling 4 machines already. Looks like the deep tech machines might start to take off in the us. I know im saving my pennies and look forward to seeing some finds and comparisons on these promising machines. HH Playdo
January 09, 2013 02:40AM
My one disappointment with this so far, I am still looking for one of these detectors
along with a small coil...as in like a 5" or 6" size.

These old house foundations will not let a 10" coil work in them too well...it has to be a smaller coil.
Steve(MS) Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My one disappointment with this so far, I am still
> looking for one of these detectors
> along with a small coil...as in like a 5" or 6"
> size.
>
> These old house foundations will not let a 10"
> coil work in them too well...it has to be a
> smaller coil.

They do make a 5" for the 1000v2 mine came with it..................Mark
January 09, 2013 02:50AM
the smaller eliptical is coming! stand by for more info!