Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

One month old Etrac for sale!!!! Plus a 5 inch Sunray coil. ALL SOLD!!! Thanks!!

Posted by Kevin B 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
One month old Etrac for sale!!!! Plus a 5 inch Sunray coil. ALL SOLD!!! Thanks!!
January 11, 2013 12:20AM
Well.....it's that time again. This is my second Etrac. It was delivered to me on Dec 10 2012. It was brand new. I still have the warranty card. Warranty is transferrable. I have never used the warranty so there is no need to ask me "How is the warranty transferable". Because it just is. Minelab said so. I used this detector at several spots and pulled several silver coins with it. It is no gimmick. The Etrac does what it says it will do. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this unit. IT IS FULLY OPERATIONAL. I need cold cash to do that. So I'm selling this unit. Included is everything you see in the pics. But NOT PICTURED is the travel case (real neat looking; still in factory package; unwrapped), and a Minelab baseball cap. It's black. You'll look good out there pulling up those deep silver barber dimes wearing this cool Minelab cap. I am including the Sunray 5 inch coil that I paid just under $200 for. I want $1000 shipped via UPS. You can pay me through Paypal and if you do, I will ship tomorrow. Please use the Gift option OR you can use plain Paypal and add 3% to the $1000. OR, a postal Money Order is perfectly acceptable. The Etrac will be sent when the Money Order arrives. I have NOT wiped down the unit. . But to my knowledge there are no cosmetic flaws. The chargeable battery has some charge in it. The other battery pack has fairly new batteries in it. I will ship via UPS Ground and send tracking number when it ships. My price is very firm. Please don't PM asking me to come down a little. Thank you for looking.

I did NOT wipe down this unit with a damp cloth before taking pics. But I will sparkle it up for ya before I ship it. Please use the Private Message function to ask questions. If you are a serious buyer, I have no problems with talking on the phone with you. It will make us both feel better and more at peace.
PS: I also have a "like new" 5 inch DD coil that I purchased for my Fisher F5. It has Fisher Gold Bug written on it, but they are interchangeable. Price:$80 Shipped Prioirty Mail.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/14/2013 03:43PM by Kevin B.
Makin' Room For The Smart, Huh!!!!!!!!!
January 11, 2013 12:39AM
Yea, I got a almost new T-2SE that may go too!!!!...............Mark
wjs
Re: One month old Etrac for sale!!!! Plus a 5 inch Sunray coil.
January 11, 2013 12:53AM
That is a good price for all you are offering. Should not have a problem selling it.
January 11, 2013 01:30AM
Nice Deal Kevin...

Ought to sell quick...

Transferable warranty is selling feature for sure..

Keith
January 11, 2013 03:28PM
I'm interested. I will send you a PM.
January 12, 2013 03:53AM
Bill B. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm interested. I will send you a PM.

Bill, I am sorry that I received your messages so late. I went detecting today (with my XP Deus) and when I got home at 5 pm, laid down for a quick nap. I ended up waking up at 9 pm Central time. I was dog tired. I replyed via PM and email and left a message on your phone. Will talk to you tomorrow morning after 8 am. Thanks.....kevin
January 12, 2013 04:39PM
I will wait until this afternoon at 6 pm central before I "kcick it up a notch" and offer this unit for sale on the other 2 forums where I am a member. But I will give the person who was interested AMPLE time ( I replied to his PM's and sent an email and a phone message last night at 9:30 central). I wanted all the members here on the forum where I spend more time to have first crack at it. At 6 pm tonite....I will post this unit for sale on two other hi traffic sites. perhaps even Ebay.
Re: Sale Pendingl.
January 12, 2013 11:35PM
Sale Pending
Re: One month old Etrac for sale!!!! Plus a 5 inch Sunray coil. SALE PENDING
January 14, 2013 04:28AM
Well let me know about the T2Se thanks Greg
Re: One month old Etrac for sale!!!! Plus a 5 inch Sunray coil. SALE PENDING
January 14, 2013 03:42PM
Trucker_Greg Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well let me know about the T2Se thanks Greg

Are you asking me this question?? I apologize but I am confused. I started this thread about selling my Etrac and another 5 inch coil for a Gold Bug, all of which is now SOLD. I do not own a T2SE so I'm afraid I don't know what you are talking about. But if you were addressing someone else.........my mistake.