Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Deep Tech Vista Smart

Posted by goldmanjace 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Deep Tech Vista Smart
January 11, 2013 05:23PM
I just wanted to let all of you know I will be getting my Vista Smart next week. I will keep everyone updated and if the weather permits, I sure as heck will be doing some testing.
Re: Deep Tech Vista Smart
January 11, 2013 07:00PM
Good luck Jace. Of course you are getting your Vist and I'm getting my E-Trac mod finished, right as this damn cold weather starts up here in Germany!

That Vista might be my next machine, so me (us) in on the results as I'm VERY curious how it does in our soil.

Albert
January 11, 2013 08:23PM
Sounds good Jace!!

Will be looking forward to more reviews...

Feel like I have been hogging up the forum with what I have to comment on.Just few have them here so far...Less than 5 as far as I know

Hopefully more and more will start to chime in ...

Keith
January 11, 2013 08:34PM
I will keep you informed Albert, thats for sure. I am having good results with the Goldmaxx Power in forrests but I am willing to bet the Bista Smart will have all the good qualities PLUS greater depth and a smoother operation.

earthmansurfer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Good luck Jace. Of course you are getting your
> Vist and I'm getting my E-Trac mod finished, right
> as this damn cold weather starts up here in
> Germany!
>
> That Vista might be my next machine, so me (us) in
> on the results as I'm VERY curious how it does in
> our soil.
>
> Albert
January 11, 2013 08:38PM
Keith I have enjoyed all of your posts and clips. As a matter of fact, you are the one that inspired me :-)
I am sure that more will show up in the US now that there is an official dealer.
As of now, I have no way of filming though.

Keith Southern Wrote:
> Sounds good Jace!!
>
> Will be looking forward to more reviews...
>
> Feel like I have been hogging up the forum with
> what I have to comment on.Just few have them here
> so far...Less than 5 as far as I know
>
> Hopefully more and more will start to chime in
> ...
>
> Keith
January 11, 2013 08:42PM
can't wait til i get my Smart also!
January 12, 2013 01:50PM
I guess we are all getting SMART eh :-) hehe
January 12, 2013 03:15PM
I'm a gonna strap my G2 and Smart together, that way I'll have a little readout for the pulltabs, it will weigh 6 lbs, (just a little heavier than the CTX), LOL!! Has anyone seen the y-tube video entitled "2.5 men go coinshooting" ? The pop has got his kid swinging a Gold while he is using the E-Trac. He admits to not setting the Gold up properly for his kid who in the video is outperforming the E-Trac at times with signals.
Happy New Year "you all", about 2 degree's this morning here in New Mex.
January 12, 2013 06:19PM
yes i have and that would be the pond guru from scotland i believe, you ought to see the rg 1000 testing he does silver after silver
January 12, 2013 09:03PM
Once boost mode is utilized...Depth is no longer the issue on the Vista's..Even in very bad ground...

Keith
January 13, 2013 02:58AM
Sure sounds like a breakthrough in technological advancement to me.
January 13, 2013 09:03AM
Yes it does, when I recieve my SMART I will be doing a lot of testing and comparing with the GMP. Well, that is if the weather permits at the moment.

NASA-Tom Wrote:
> Sure sounds like a breakthrough in technological
> advancement to me.
January 16, 2013 07:24AM
UPDATE:
I recieved my SMART yesterday. I only had about 15 minutes to play with it. All I can say so far after these 15 minutes is WOW!! WOW!! WOW!!
I will do further testing if and when the wheather permits.
I went over an area 4 meters by 6 meters in my yard that I had pounded with my GMP. This is a perfect area because this is where nails were pulled from wood to be burned for about 20 years. This property was also part the barracks from WW II for soldiers (SS and Luftwaffe) and POW laborors from a nearby Ammo factory and ammo dump. I set the machine up (this unit is by far the simplest to set up compared to anything I have ever used) and walked in 2 tone with the sensitivity half way up and disc set to about the 2nd mark. I had so manny non ferrous signals amoungst the iron, and I mean really clean signals (which I will dig when I get a chance) where my GMP showed nothing or at the most mixed tones. Remember, this was with the big 11 inch coil.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/16/2013 07:49AM by goldmanjace.
January 16, 2013 11:50AM
good for you i just checked mine on status and i think i should be getting mine in the next couple of days, i think the Vista Smart is to be a kick ass machine!
January 16, 2013 03:48PM
AMC, I do believe you are correct.

AMCJAVELIN Wrote:
> good for you i just checked mine on status and i
> think i should be getting mine in the next couple
> of days, i think the Vista Smart is to be a kick
> ass machine!
January 16, 2013 04:05PM
WOW Goldmanjace!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!! I'm starting to feel twinges of inpatience! lol But hearing about your news is awesome. Look forward to finding out what those clean signals are that the GMP missed!!!! I will go back and read the posts in this thread, but did your Smart come with the ROUND 11 inch coil or the Elliptical 11 inch coil?? Nevertheless, I am happy for ya!!!!
January 16, 2013 04:18PM
Sounds like it will all give us something to read about and dream about.

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
wjs
January 16, 2013 04:36PM
Kevin B Wrote:
> WOW Goldmanjace!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!! I'm
> starting to feel twinges of inpatience! lol

You and me both.....Lol I have dreams of those deep coins and civil war artifacts that were just out of eveyone else reach.
January 16, 2013 05:21PM
Glad to here the Vista landed , cant wait for reports. Any info would be great .
From air tesing to head to head , Thanks and good hunting
January 18, 2013 10:59AM
Hi Kevin,

Yes, I would also like to know what those signals are. The weather change here, there is nothing but snow, snow and more snow. Oh, my Smart came with the round 11" round coil.

Kevin B Wrote:
> WOW Goldmanjace!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!! I'm
> starting to feel twinges of inpatience! lol But
> hearing about your news is awesome. Look forward
> to finding out what those clean signals are that
> the GMP missed!!!! I will go back and read the
> posts in this thread, but did your Smart come with
> the ROUND 11 inch coil or the Elliptical 11 inch
> coil?? Nevertheless, I am happy for ya!!!!
January 18, 2013 11:01AM
As soon as I get more time I will start air testing. Too much snow here anyway :-)

gman Wrote:
> Glad to here the Vista landed , cant wait for
> reports. Any info would be great .
> From air tesing to head to head , Thanks and good
> hunting
January 18, 2013 11:44AM
YESSSSSSS! blasted snow i'm so sick of it already, cripe before the storm we had one day up here in maine 58 degree's and then it bloody snowed.................... oh well to be expected up here my smart is still hung up in customs been there for 3 days now