Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

T2 with 5" DD mini review

Posted by duracell 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
T2 with 5" DD mini review
August 05, 2009 10:13PM
I received my 5"DD for my T2 yesterday. Had a couple of hours to try it out this afternoon. For the most part, I was using Sens @ about 70 - 80, Disc. all the way from 5 to 80, with the tones @ 3. --- I must say, I was very impressed. Tom's # 21 on the Disc, It was almost like having X-ray vision. I hunt some really trashy yards, iron, foil, aluminum and everything else you don't want to have to contend with. But the T2 with the hocky puck DD really impressed me. Target seperation is like nothing I've experienced before, and unlike the 11 DD stock coil, the 5 allows much less movement, and much slower movement, and still does the job. ( a real bonus to a less than professional operator, such as myself) -- Depths were about 5 to 6 avg. -- pennies, dimes, and quarters. All rang through loud and clear. With my feet planted in one spot in front of the porch, I was able to keep busy for about 30 minutes working coins through the trash. I feel certain that if I had been using any of my other detectors, I would have passed on this 3'x4'patch due to the amount of trash. ---- I also have the 5"DD for my F5, and while it seems to be somewhat of an improvemnt in the trash, there is no comparison to the 5" on the T2. --- In some very competent and experienced hnds, I think this combo of T2 and 5" DD could really lay down some smoke. --- Just thought I'd pass it along, Thanks, .........
Re: T2 with 5" DD mini review
August 07, 2009 10:53PM
Good info!