Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

5" DD F75 review

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
5" DD F75 review
August 06, 2009 03:20AM
Well first this coil is way to fast you can almost stop any movement and here all the targets going under the coil. So when I tried a disc of 4 in mono tone it was way to much for me. But after reading how the 11" is so great and it is trust me you really have to learn how to cover and swing differently for this coil.

I am sure I will pick at targets the 11" may have missed due to iron. I could run my disc real high. I found some cool targets and some were relics that I will show in a video. So now the F75 is as about as good as it gets till Fisher can move to the next level. Whites V3 has a lot of nice options but I don't know if they really work in a way that makes the V3 the best thing out there.

Can Fisher make a new high end that gives us the features of the F75 but also advancements that will stager the mind??? It would be cool if they did. I read some post from a forum from England and they all seem to be brand loyal. They have a whole differnt set of problems on the other side of the pond. And I think the F75 from what I have read has become a very useful detector for them.

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Re: 5" DD F75 review
August 08, 2009 11:08AM
You sure are anxious for Fisher to come out with a new flagship.
August 08, 2009 02:49PM
Well I am not getting any younger and places to hunt are getting harder to find.

I have been hunting for a long time and even know the F75 is my best machine I do feel that there has to be a way to go deeper and even unmask better. And what about all of the gold in the ground there has to be the next step in finding more gold in trash.

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

August 09, 2009 02:13PM
Agree, , , but sometimes it takes a decade of R&D and Proto's to come out with (especially) a new flagship. I already have sites set up for 'beyond F75 capabilities'.
August 09, 2009 04:44PM
Tom I would think you would know what Fihser is up too?...and in this market ten years is a long time. You would think with the V3 out some of the big boys are saying we need a new high end machine we can take to the next level. The F75 is a better machine but we still have a long way to go.

LowBoy

[www.youtube.com]

August 09, 2009 08:44PM
There's always room for improvement. The F75 is still a fairly new platform. And the CZ platform is reaching 2-decades of action.