Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

vista Smart vs MXT would be interesting, right?

Posted by goldmanjace 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
vista Smart vs MXT would be interesting, right?
February 01, 2013 06:36PM
Hi guys,

I thing this may be an interesting comparision. They both run close frequencies and both have a 2 tone audio.
Re: vista Smart vs MXT would be interesting, right?
February 01, 2013 07:05PM
No comparison in recovery speed......or depth either......I'd bet my house on the Smart or Gold winning that head to head.
Re: vista Smart vs MXT would be interesting, right?
February 01, 2013 08:06PM
If your main concern is unmasking in iron or going deep in Dsic mode then the SMART is the winner...

if you need I.D. or a true all metal mode then the MXT is the winner...

I love the MXT especially the PRO model....

But disc depth is not all that great on the MXT and the unasming ability works best oin relic mode..it's the fastest recovery mode.....yet its not as fast as the SMART....and the smart has a full iron disc only discriminator....the the MXT iron disc happens below a 2 setting so its condensed...

MXT is built like a tank and if all metal mode is utilized it gets decent depth and it does have a prospecting mode...true multi putpose unit...

but compaing it against a machine whos whole intent is to unmask in iron saturation is lop sided..

Right tools for the right job...

good thinking goldman on the same freq's being in use.. and the dual tone's...

The MXT wont hit that 10 inch dime in the video I did with a diggable signal...GMP struggled on that dime flopping tone's...but the F75 wont either...or the t2 or the well you get the picture...The explorer will but it sounds like a ringy faint hot rock signal we have to contend with in these part's... ...the etrac wont....the explorer is dead at 11" on the dime..for comaprison's....

Keith