Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

So when will the Vista People include full discrimination and slap a meter on a detector?

Posted by goodmore 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
So when will the Vista People include full discrimination and slap a meter on a detector?
February 09, 2013 03:06AM
These Vista detectors have been the talk of this forum for a few weeks now. To be honest the videos make my mouth water. The performance looks really good. When is a model coming for the coin shooter?

I think I just heard Keith hit the floor!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/09/2013 03:11AM by goodmore.
Patience !!

Keith
That is funny! Althougj if they do come out with one, I am sure Keith will probably be one of the first to get to test it.
I mostly hunt via sounds... as long as I have at least three tones (iron, low conductive non-ferrous and high conductive non-ferrous). I do use my meters a lot when pinpointing to get a depth reading thou. This is much more important to me than seeing if I've found a penny, nickle, dime or quarter. They are useful for zinc pennies thou. Maybe I need a real sickening sound for zinkons :-) ...then all I would want would be a depth meter.
check this out a modified smart with a meter![youtu.be]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/09/2013 01:12PM by AMCJAVELIN.
Re: So when will the Vista People include full discrimination and slap a meter on a detector?
February 09, 2013 01:43PM
A meter is nice but i can pass on it for the expense.
A little more Disc range should do the trick with minimum added cost.