Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Los Banos CZ 3D For Sale

Posted by Al 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Al
Los Banos CZ 3D For Sale
February 12, 2013 07:19PM
S/N 10210434 . I purchased this machine new and it has been used less than 10 hours.Its in very good shape and will air test a nickel at 10-11 inches.
$425.00 firm plus $35.00 shipping!
First come, first serve!
Thanks,
Al
Re: Los Banos CZ 3D For Sale
February 12, 2013 10:18PM
This won't last long smiling smiley
February 12, 2013 11:08PM
PM Sent
February 12, 2013 11:57PM
Good luck Scoooter, hope you get it........

Tom in SC
February 27, 2013 01:01AM
Just wanted to take time to thank Al for the cz3d! Great guy to deal with...

Also a big thanks to tmanly for the heads up and link...

Scoooter
February 27, 2013 02:21AM
Sometimes when money is tight, all you can do is spend other peoples money...lol Good luck with the new unit.

Tom in SC
February 27, 2013 03:20AM
Glad it worked out good!!!!! I love these great threads. Everybody's "happy happy happy" as the old man on Duck Dynasty said the one time that I watched it. (not a big tv buff.....unless it is a black and white movie)
February 27, 2013 02:12PM
Classifieds are great but seen some nice units bought thru this forum and nice for the fellows to give us first dibs..Yep Tom still have the CZ6A you sold me and certainly one of the deepest CZ's I ever had and have had a few....
February 27, 2013 11:49PM
Dan that is great. BUT, I am first on the list if it starts to slip out of your hands......OK

Tom in SC
February 28, 2013 12:32AM
Dan will be like the story I once heard about an old man that traveled around selling old violins. He lived alone and would sometimes talk of having a Stradivarius but no one ever saw it. When he hadn't shown up in quiet a while, a couple of concerned friends traveled to his home up in the mountains and found him laying dead on his bed... clutching his priceless Stradivarius!

Just remember Dan, in the end, those streets are made of gold up there and you'll have no need for it :-) Won't do you any good thou tmanly, Dan'll have it wore down to a nub before then!
February 28, 2013 06:33PM
First and foremost after fighting gravity for 3/4 of a century who knows...Second Tom and I had a gentlemans agreement and of course he would get first dibs..Third seems like for the most part all CZ6A's were deep....Fourth if you have a CZ old or new and feel its not as deep as your buddies rattle Tom's cage as he seems to bring the best out of CZ's.......
February 28, 2013 06:43PM
My newly acquired CZ3D is already headed to Tom for a tune...now I just need to get the snow to melt and ground to thaw...

Really great forum here!

Happy hunting,
Scott
March 01, 2013 09:25PM
Scott,

Got it.
Sent e-mail.