Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Fisher CZ 3D (1021) or CZ-6a

Posted by Diggertim 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Fisher CZ 3D (1021) or CZ-6a
March 03, 2013 04:03AM
Hello all,
I'm in the market for a Fisher CZ 3D 1021 or a CZ-6a. I know that either of these machines do not come up very often for sale but I wanted to post this message just in case someone may have one of these machines and is considering selling it. I am willing to pay a fair price for a nice machine. please let me know if you have one. Happy hunting!
thank you,
diggertim
Re: Fisher CZ 3D (1021) or CZ-6a
March 03, 2013 12:46PM
Tim, I will keep a watch and if I see one for a good price, I will let you know. As you stated, they do not come up for sale often.

Good luck
Tom in SC
March 03, 2013 05:24PM
tmanly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Tim, I will keep a watch and if I see one for a
> good price, I will let you know. As you stated,
> they do not come up for sale often.
>
> Good luck
> Tom in SC

Tom is a man of his words! Trust me smiling smiley Thanks again Tom...

I will keep an eye out for you as well...

Scoooter
March 03, 2013 05:37PM
There is a nice CZ-6a on the big auction site right now. Three days left.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/03/2013 05:38PM by smokey63.
March 03, 2013 06:10PM
Thanks for the help, Tom and Scooter. Also, thanks for the heads up Smokey. I am now "watching" that one on the auction site.

diggertim
March 07, 2013 02:49AM
Hope you weren't the guy I out bid!!

That machine is as close to brand new that you'll ever see a CZ6a - can't wait to get it here!!
Fisher CZ 3D (1021) FOUND thank you Scoooter!
March 07, 2013 11:14AM
Special thank you to member Scoooter who located a CZ 3D 1021 listed on Craigslist for me. He found out that it was supposed to be a fairly nice unit. I made contact with the seller. Received the machine today and was very pleasantly surprised to find out that the unit was not only in great condition, it is literally new. Turns out that the gentleman that sold it to me is retired and once dealt in metal detectors. He had it as a "wall hanger", as he put it. Never sold to anyone. Came today in it's original box with everything originally included. Manual, warranty card, etc. The only thing not included, the batteries. Thank you Scoooter!!! I can't wait to learn this and take it out hunting. HH everyone.
diggertim

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2013 10:42PM by Diggertim.
March 07, 2013 11:48AM
yea I bid up to 620.00 myself. got carried away as I already have a very nice one but wanted a backup.... Might sell mine as it is almost mint and I did not pay near that for it
March 07, 2013 12:10PM
sonny(IN) Wrote:
> yea I bid up to 620.00 myself. got carried away
> as I already have a very nice one but wanted a
> backup.... Might sell mine as it is almost mint
> and I did not pay near that for it

Yeah - it went a bit high than I wanted to pay but near mint 6a's are hard to find as most guys that own/have owned them have put them through the test of time.

That and I've been out bid on the last 2 I've bid on plus I grew tired of waiting for the local dealer here to repair the one he has/will be selling once repaired but is no where near as nice.

I plan on using it until they tell me there's no hope left for it and there's nothing more they can do! I've used a CZ of some sort for the better part of 16/17 yrs and just sold my cz20/21 so I had to replace it :-)

Good luck if you sell yours (or in finding another).

HH
March 07, 2013 01:34PM
I bid it up to 585.00 had I known it was one of you buying it. I would have bid more. Haha glad you got it.
March 07, 2013 09:01PM
I can't believe that CZ-6a went for 650.00! It was clean,But man that was high! I guess that guy wanted it bad or got caught up in the bidding war. I know how that goes as E-BAY can get addicting.
March 12, 2013 12:24AM
I maybe interrested in your CZ-6a if you want to sell it!

richrider99@msn.com
March 12, 2013 06:07PM
Harold,ILL. Wrote:
> I can't believe that CZ-6a went for 650.00! It was
> clean,But man that was high! I guess that guy
> wanted it bad or got caught up in the bidding war.
> I know how that goes as E-BAY can get addicting.

I was watching one on Ebay in Germany and they ended the auction early with a buy it now price of 500 Euro! I wasn't exactly shocked though as it was in great condition.

But, I do some filming and getting a CZ with speaker might be a better idea...

I remember seeing an immaculate CZ6a around a year and half ago go for 350 Euro, I almost bid on it (would have went up to 400) but I thought another one would come up when I really wanted one.... Guess I'm happy enough with the E-Trac for now and paitently waiting for Fishers next release as well as waiting for a deep (tech?) multi tone machine to come out by someone (e.g. a deep Tesoro Golden Umax)
March 13, 2013 06:22PM
Are you still thinking on selling you CZ-6a? I would be instered in buying it.

richrider99@msn.com
March 14, 2013 12:35AM
richrider99 Wrote:
> Are you still thinking on selling you CZ-6a? I
> would be instered in buying it.
>
> richrider99@msn.com

The OP is looking to buy one - not sell.
March 14, 2013 02:02AM
MichiganRelicHunter Wrote:
> richrider99 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Are you still thinking on selling you CZ-6a? I
> > would be instered in buying it.
> >
> > richrider99@msn.com
>
> The OP is looking to buy one - not sell.

Yes, I was initially looking for either and found a CZ3D. No longer searching.
diggertim
March 14, 2013 01:40PM
I believe he is referring to Sonny's post."Might sell mine as it is almost mint and I did not pay near that for it "
March 16, 2013 02:51AM
I just got a CZ6 on the Indy Craigslist for $200.

This is a true story , the ad was for make an offer, I offered $250, he said he would do me better at $200. I didnt argue.

Only thing with it the houseing doesnt seem to lock onto the rod just slides on and off easily. Not a problem if I dont turn it upside down.

It isnt like new but in fine shape.

Gonna use it with my ETRAC dont know now which one will be my main unit and which one will be back up.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/16/2013 02:54AM by Huntindog1.