Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Bad News for Blisstool Owners and Future Buyers

Posted by goodmore 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Bad News for Blisstool Owners and Future Buyers
March 07, 2013 10:49AM
I'm not quite sure of the sales politics. My purpose in posting this is to protect the guy who is considering buying a Blisstool. Make sure you have a reliable place for warranty work.

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Early last year Blisstool USA introduced the Blisstool brand to the American detecting public and has been a strategic partner in helping to educate, promote and distribute the Blisstool LTC64X metal detector, made in Bulgaria.

Due to recent manufacturing quality concerns and continued delivery challenges we have made the decision to step aside as the sole importer and lead representative for Blisstool products in the USA.

Blisstool USA will continue to operate as a Distributor of Blisstool products for our network of Dealers. While we will continue building our Dealer network base, we will no longer be promoting, educating or assisting in customer service on behalf of the manufacturer: Blisstool LTD Bulgaria.

Any issues you may have regarding repair service, order status or general training questions, must be addressed with your Dealer where you purchased your machine. You may also direct your correspondence directly to the owner of Blisstool in Bulgaria, Ahmed Merchev, at info@blisstool.com or +359 883450667.
Re: Bad News for Blisstool Owners and Future Buyers
March 07, 2013 11:06AM
You have to consider the original source Goodmore, my dealer assured me no problems at all.
March 07, 2013 11:17AM
Hmmm, wonder what happened between BlisstoolUSA and Ahmed Merchev.
March 07, 2013 11:43AM
ozzie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hmmm, wonder what happened between BlisstoolUSA
> and Ahmed Merchev.
I'm sure you are looking at the wrong place, very sure.
March 07, 2013 12:10PM
Nothing has changed.

The distributor just decided to stop selling the Blisstools to the public now that the dealers have them.

The service is still there. Shipments are coming in as usual. You just have to go through a dealer now, that's all.

It lets the distributor focus on distribution. The same thing will happen with DeepTech.

I think Barry just worded in a confusing way so it sounds a little like Blisstool USA is falling appart, but I don't think it is.

Edited 8 time(s). Last edit at 03/07/2013 12:33PM by Badger in NH.
March 07, 2013 02:11PM
I'll give you five pounds of Coffee if I can't beat your best deal.....
March 07, 2013 10:58PM
Well if I read right it says manufacturing qlality concern's...And delays in shipping..

Not sure I would want one if there's manufacturing quality concern's?

Keith
March 07, 2013 11:15PM
Yeah, I didn't see that earlier.

If the manufacturor has any brains at all, they will have to take care of it or suffer the consequeces.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/07/2013 11:16PM by Badger in NH.
March 08, 2013 02:02AM
Still you have to consider the original source............ There will be a broom stick soon with a paper plate on it that will be better than the DT and the Bliss soon watch LOL
March 09, 2013 12:09AM
I recall the same thing happened a while ago with a detector manufacturer from across the pond... it was a bogus rumor that got circulated quickly. Like Jack said, consider the source!