Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

The Good The Bad And The Ugly

Posted by jimmyjiver 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
The Good The Bad And The Ugly
March 20, 2013 07:05PM
Hi, I wonder sometimes if these new fan-dangled fantasy machines are all that much better than any of the older technology machines???? Look at all the facts first then look at the finds being made now...I have not seen anything that great or spectacular being found with this new technology....What I do see is, people are either forced to slow down because of the machines characteristics or they are now running a lower setting on the discrimination control plus they are slowing down...Of course your finds are going to increase plus you will find more good targets amongst the trash....I have an AT Pro and it will not read a nail and a coin touching each other as a good target it reads IRON (11-28 not something I'm going to dig)...Now take the same targets and try the same scenario with one of my older technology machines and it SCREAMS DIG ME.....Oh by the way I believe in trying to buy only U.S. made products whenever possible... Just my thoughts....JJ

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/20/2013 07:11PM by jimmyjiver.
Re: The Good The Bad And The Ugly
March 20, 2013 08:14PM
I own both newer tech machines and older tech machines......Both technologies are good at what they do ......A good hybrid is in order .....Something with Analog tones , with the speed of digital , and the power that will handle it all ....Jim
Re: The Good The Bad And The Ugly
March 20, 2013 09:15PM
Trained Mole with infrared goggles.