Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

For trade teknetics t2se new

Posted by mountainjack 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
For trade teknetics t2se new
March 28, 2013 07:21PM
Looking to trade my new t2se comes with all factory included items plus covers for both coils and rain covers for the detector has less than 3 hrs use by me can't get used to the tones I'm partially deaf tones are set at a level I can't hear. Tell me about what you got to trade. Hh
Re: For trade teknetics t2se new
March 28, 2013 09:33PM
mountainjack,

Not sure what you are looking for. Are you primarily a coin hunter ? If so, I can offer up a super shape Whites XL-Pro with stock, 8 inch and 5.3 inch coils. I am looking for a lighter weight multi tone dry sand hunter and the T2 Se seems like a good fit.

John
March 30, 2013 12:59PM
Hello John. I'm looking for a digital I'd machine with normal tones I believe I found one. But am waiting to hear from the member. I'm open to minelab xterra 705 gold pack with extra coils. Or maybe an explorer series machine. I appreciate you're offer john. Happy hunting.
March 30, 2013 01:17PM
No problem my friend. Just throwing something out there for you. Unfortunately I like my X-Terra 705 a lot so I can't let that one go !
March 31, 2013 01:54AM
Have a good holiday john. And I'm leaning toward the 705 been reading on it and I think it will be a better fit I'm a more tone hunter and I just can't get used to the sounds of the t2se. Also would rather trade it here to someone that would be happy with it rather than sending it back to winter springs and getting beat out of 20 percent in restocking fees. In this case 180$. Not happening. Getting old and tone description all at the same time ain't fun! Happy hunting
April 01, 2013 02:16PM
I have an Omega with 10" concentric and 10"dd coils like new I got from Keith Southern if you are interested.

Rick N. MI
Still available
April 03, 2013 01:19PM
Still available. Person decided to keep their explorer se.
April 07, 2013 06:55AM
maybe you should try a different set of headphones im deaf in one ear and with a set of jolly rogers i could hear it good, that t2se is on of the best all around machines ot there
April 07, 2013 04:52PM
MJ, you may have better luck just selling the T2 and then buying a used digital unit. Just a thought.....

Tom in SC
April 08, 2013 07:39PM
Might just put up for sale.i paid 899 from kellyco in December not sure what to ask I think that the Grey ghost phones I've been using are pretty good I think it's just the lower volume or tone sound that makes it hard to hear. I believe it to be a darn good detector everyone can't be wrong I have tried it in an old park ball field that was once a home site 1820 or so I had it set in bp sens 70 discrim 15 lots of meter activity and a mix of grunts and high tones now the grunts I could hear great the high tones notmuch sound. I know it's me i was told by doc several years back that I had 60. Percent loss one ear and 40percent in the other but it was high frequency loss so normal conversation. Is no problem oh yeah he also mentioned hearing aids.!!!! That's fine but I'm just not ready yet so my guess is its the volume of the tones that teknetics uses that I have trouble with. I appreciate the response. HH.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2013 08:26PM by mountainjack.
April 08, 2013 08:33PM
Would like to trade for a minelab explorer se used but not beat or maybe a used v3i. Or something like a safari or any equal value detector HH
April 08, 2013 09:07PM
I have a pair of Grey Ghost headphones and have had no problem with them, but have read several complaints from people about the volumn not being good enough. Perhaps just a change of headphones is all you need. Something like the Black Widows could really improve what and how well you hear the tones. They have great volumn and a noise limiter built in for large shallow targets. Would be a shame to trade off a really good detector because of possibly faulty headphones.
April 09, 2013 03:15AM
Okay. I'm just concerned that I'll spend a bundle on a new set of headphones and it won't help but again new phones might my ggndt are a few years old but work fine maybe not as compatible with the t2se or as compatible as they are with my other detector. Okay I'm gonna look around for a second hand pair. Can't afford the asking price new and I thank everyone for responding I do believe the t2se to be an excellent unit. HH
The Teknetics has much louder audio than any of the Minelabs
April 10, 2013 02:14AM
If you're having trouble interpreting or hearing the sounds on the Teknetics I would definitely stay away from the Minelabs. In my experience the Fisher,Teknnetics and Whites machines have the loudest audio and the Tesoros have the simplest audio to interpret. The Minelabs have higher flutey tones on silver and iron falses give a similar high flutey tone and with hearing loss it may be a nightmare to try and interpret the difference. I have always preferred the cheaper headphones like Calrads or the Treasure Wise as the tones just sound more natural. Good luck as you have a great detector.

HH