Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Back home from vacation....

Posted by Jack Flynn 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Back home from vacation....
April 14, 2013 01:07PM
Had a great time, beautiful place, got to hunt for maybe 10-12 hours total. The water was ungodly rough. Really rough so I hunted wet sand all but the first day when it was really calm. Got my first Tiffany ever, 15.5 inch heavy necklace. Three gold and coins. Not much in the line of trash. A lot of the coins were really deep in the wet sand. The lats afternoon there the surf was so rough it was digging out trenches/holes waist deep five foot from the shore line. Hunted them but got virtually nothing, a slurry of sand and crushed shells churning with each wave.

I'd love to live there!

In the airport for the flight back here we noticed that Crown Royal was 18.50 a quart! Couldn't pass that up. It's 49 bucks here at home......Good lawd! Had to fly some home. They pack it in a sweet waterproof carry bag and seal it with a government pull wrap.
jrk
Re: Back home from vacation....
April 14, 2013 07:57PM
Great trip Jack! Thanks for posting. I've got to hit my beaches for sure, but most of mine are protected...(outer banks, nc)

Randy
April 15, 2013 03:44PM
Nice
April 16, 2013 12:19AM
Beautiful scenery and finds. Florida? or one of the Islands?