Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Cz detector question.

Posted by Robert 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Cz detector question.
May 10, 2013 03:56PM
Which CZ's are Fisher no longer working on?
Re: Cz detector question.
May 10, 2013 07:36PM
Why not go to the source: 800-685-5050
May 13, 2013 12:22PM
Last time I talked to a Fisher tech they will work on them all rel problems but some digital parts are in short supply...Indeed a call to Fisher is in order rel to any specific questions you may have...and honestly after 20 years plus since the original CZ6 and trying every model ever made they are built like a tank and problems have been little or none. Sort of like the watch that takes a lickin and keeps on tickin.....
May 13, 2013 02:38PM
I agree.
These older CZ's are the most durable detector I have ever seen. I have only sent one in for repairs, but know of others who have had service done since they are under First Texas. Everyone I know has been pleased with the service, parts availability, etc. Don't believe everything you read on forums . A politician may tell less lies.

Rumors, mostly FALSE rumors, fly everywhere when a well know company is bought out by another. I remember when Bombadier bought out Johnson/Evinrude outboards & everyone was running their mouths about how the name was doomed. NOT. Evinrudes are BETTER than ever & needed another company to take over.