Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

I have had them all. Except the pulse Induction units.

Posted by Kevin B 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
I have had them all. Except the pulse Induction units.
May 11, 2013 07:15PM
It's been fun. I still have a borrowed F5 that i could buy back. But the guy who bought it from me NEVER leaves his house (PTSD) plus he is a very fine Marine who fought in Vietnam. I have full respect for him. He told me to use it or it won't get used. I'll likely end up buying it back from him. I think that it is exceptionally hot!!! It will go deep on bullets and coins. I just have the 11 inch coil on it.
Re: I have had them all. Except the pulse Induction units.
May 11, 2013 09:14PM
Join the crowd...its part of the hobby...sandwiched in between every CZ model ever made lost count of the units I have owned and used...Probably would have tried a PI for saltwater shores but as CZ's excel in this atmosphere never went that route either...Probably worst mistake I ever made was selling a excellent Explorer XS...but whats done is done...yep a few CZ's I would like to have back also...sure learned a lot along the way and yep its been fun and sure helped the shipping industry also....
May 12, 2013 02:28AM
Kevin did you sell your Deus?
May 12, 2013 06:15PM
Howdy Kevin if it's not 2 much trouble could you list first detector to your last and wich was your favorite? I dont remeber you having a Whites or Tesoro but i dont know all the machines you had.Hope you find the right one for you,I think you do it right, I can buy them but I can't seem to sell them! (6&counting)HH

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/12/2013 06:23PM by rapidroy7.
May 12, 2013 10:43PM
Oh boy, this is gonna be a book! Lol, just kidding.
May 13, 2013 12:03AM
LOL!!! I have never owned a Whit's or a Tesoro. I would come nearer owning a White's simply because I prefer a two-tone machine. A ferrous tone. And a non -ferrous tone. I certainly don't think that I am too good to own a Tesoro, in fact I almost bought one. (if that counts). I will list all of the ones I have owned later. I have already listed them in an earlier post a few months ago if ya want to search my posts. Make it alot easier on me. I can tell ya right now....my fave was the XP Deus. Why? It made sites come back to life. My next fave was the Teknetics G2. Same reason. Hope that helps until I can make a more detailed booklet. lol at Deathray.
May 13, 2013 01:25AM
Hey Kevin, you can find some of the old tesero umax series pretty cheap...I think you would like to have one...donr let the single tone fool ya, there is some language there when ya get some time on it. Just my oponion, I've had a fair amount of detectors, but always seem to keep a tesoro on hand...currently a bandido. Ray
May 13, 2013 02:01AM
Thanks Kevin, yes i will search your post & good info you gave! Over at findmall or treasure net Keith Southern's old omega might be 4-sale? Just a thought(lol)HH

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/14/2013 10:13PM by rapidroy7.