Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Good sites around the Virginia Beach area?

Posted by connortn 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Good sites around the Virginia Beach area?
May 14, 2013 04:57AM
May visit some friends in the Virginia Beach area this summer and wondered if anyone here as any good info as to beach areas to hunt. I'll only be there a few days and would like to keep from just driving around looking for a good area to detect. I'll probably be there when low tides are earily mornings and late evenings, so I may catch myself in the dark if I get to having too much fun, so safety is of a concern also. I'm too old to run :-) My friend said Virginia Beach proper was rather expensive, but not sure just what that means. Expensive as to that's where the money is, or expensive if you want a hamburger? Free parking would be good and don't mind traveling 25-30+ miles to locate a good area that's not too populated and safe.

Thanks!
Re: Good sites around the Virginia Beach area?
May 14, 2013 09:21AM
Many people contact Max when heading his way.

[www.youtube.com]
May 14, 2013 10:37PM
Is Max a member here? How to go about contacting him?

Tks...
May 14, 2013 11:32PM
He move his posts around the forums. Last I knew he was posting in the beach section of thetreasuredepot.com

You might try just emailing him if you can find his address on youtube.
May 15, 2013 12:36PM
You can find Max on treasurenet and You Tube. He goes by GravediggerMax handle. Great guy and very helpful.