Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Tom Back up to the F75

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Tom Back up to the F75
September 29, 2009 04:05PM
If you lived near a city that had a lot of EMI what would you hunt with if the F75 could not work....I have that happen to me from time to time and the F75 is drunk on EMI....I have the F5 but same problem...I did use the small coil and that helped a lot but I had a hard time because of the small coil and huge park...What about the coinstrike or the CZ70 or CZ3 I have used these and they sure are slow in recovery speed and I have not liked how they hunt in iron...
What to you use or would you use and what is you backup or do you not have a backup???

Nice report on the new F75 LTD I learn something almost everyday from this froum I don't know if it all will work for me but I am learning that to find that left over history you really have to pack a lot of know how to find the targets that are being walked over and missed and to me any history is important.

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Re: Tom Back up to the F75
September 29, 2009 06:48PM
Lawrenzo i have a F75 and think my CZ70 is a great fit
for a backup detector. IT is rain proof . Never a problem with EMI
Dual freq 3 and 15 tough and easy to use . A great machine HH Mike
September 29, 2009 11:10PM
The primary will be the Ltd. The back-up will be a Ltd. The EMI-severe back-up will be a CZ-3D.
September 30, 2009 02:10AM
Tom do you know of any cz3 for sale?

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
September 30, 2009 10:31PM
No....not at the moment.
October 19, 2009 11:20PM
Hey Tom, Great video that I bought from you. I do have a question about the F75, I bought one new about two years ago and have found a ton of treasure with it, I recently bought a second F75 on eBay and have found only one minor problem with it, the back light to the screen does not work, I called Fisher technical in Texas and they said that the LED probably has burned out, they also said that it was not a big problem to fix, if I wanted it fixed. today was the first time I used the eBay F75 and immediately discovered that despite me having loaded the exact same values in all locations that are on the F75 that I have been using for two years I found that the sounds that the detector makes are different in all aspects. The values that identify the target on the screen were the same as my original F75. Is it common for the same model detector to have a different sound even with the same value settings? I was what I would call quite successful with today's hunt, 31 quarters, 23 dimes, 7 nickels, 10 pennies and a sterling silver woman's birthstone ring. I would appreciate your opinion on the difference in sounds????

Jerry
October 22, 2009 04:57PM
gzimmer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey Tom, Great video that I bought from you. I do
> have a question about the F75, I bought one new
> about two years ago and have found a ton of
> treasure with it, I recently bought a second F75
> on eBay and have found only one minor problem with
> it, the back light to the screen does not work, I
> called Fisher technical in Texas and they said
> that the LED probably has burned out, they also
> said that it was not a big problem to fix, if I
> wanted it fixed. today was the first time I used
> the eBay F75 and immediately discovered that
> despite me having loaded the exact same values in
> all locations that are on the F75 that I have been
> using for two years I found that the sounds that
> the detector makes are different in all aspects.
> The values that identify the target on the screen
> were the same as my original F75. Is it common for
> the same model detector to have a different sound
> even with the same value settings? I was what I
> would call quite successful with today's hunt, 31
> quarters, 23 dimes, 7 nickels, 10 pennies and a
> sterling silver woman's birthstone ring. I would
> appreciate your opinion on the difference in
> sounds????
>
> Jerry
October 31, 2009 07:09AM
The 4 audio tones should sound exactly the same. I have used many F75's.....and they all sound identical. As long as performance is not affected.....I would not be concerned with it.