Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

FT. Bliss tool ltc64x v3. 11 @ 15 in coils +box cover 31months warranty

Posted by mountainjack 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
FT. Bliss tool ltc64x v3. 11 @ 15 in coils +box cover 31months warranty
May 15, 2013 11:30AM
7 hours use on this unit. It is as close to mint as it gets. Email for photos and any info you might need. Would trade for. Vista gold with 2coils. Minelab se. F75ltd se. Or let me know what you're thinking. As far as a trade that is! Bliss is an outstanding machine however. I miss the I'd info. Depth I'd. Parks and the bliss? I have dug 9ins in a park and target still in hole not a great idea in a park situation. So if it were metered I wouldn't have started to dig. My point deep sensitive machine the bliss is. But 85percent of summer hunting here parks! Due to fields being planted. Thanks for looking

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2013 01:54PM by mountainjack.
Re: FT. Bliss tool ltc64x v3. 11 @ 15 in coils +box cover 31months warranty
May 22, 2013 03:57PM
Hmmmmm. Suprised. No one wants to try a bliss. I'm just gonna put it away till fall. Too deep for parks. Pinpoint dead on. But even at low gain deep. HH. Mj
May 23, 2013 12:32AM
A lot of us tried them when they became available a year ago. They were a hot topic of converstaion for quite a while. I had one.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/23/2013 12:35AM by Badger in NH.
May 23, 2013 01:10PM
Thank you badger. I thought it was just me. I was thinking I was setting up wrong. The machine does work. I does hit the deep dime in my garden with the 15coil. Live and learn. And kick yourself in private not quite so embarrassing. The bliss is a verry good machine or mine is it is well behaved as far as microphonics no trouble here. Also there are many detectors that will be sensitive to bumps and vibration causing falsing a well wrapped coil cable makes a big difference if anyone here hasn't tried one and would like too. I'm open to trades my summer hunting is parks. Bliss good in parks but too deep at times . HH. Jack

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/24/2013 02:10AM by mountainjack.