Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

A Big Thank You to Tom D and the Rest of the Gang

Posted by wolfau 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
A Big Thank You to Tom D and the Rest of the Gang
May 22, 2013 11:47PM
Just want to say thanks to everyone that promtly help myself and others when requesting tips or any help.

Its a great forum, one with skillful and experienced detectorists.

Just taking a step back you realise the extinct of help you get on here with many analytical posts about all sorts of stuff.

Best way to develop in this hobby is to get ideas and to keep pushing the edge. Then you see some of the finds and

if your in doubt you quickly realise just keep detecting and keep digging. One that is eteched in my mind and blew me

away is the Bayonoet Keith found - WoW.

[www.dankowskidetectors.com]

Kudos to all.
Re: A Big Thank You to Tom D and the Rest of the Gang
May 23, 2013 03:15AM
Yes we all should appreciate Toms forum..as alot of info can be shared freely without agenda's...Don't get me wrong alot of good info all over the net yet its hard to tell somtimes what's real and whats pitched...

On Toms site here as long as we tell what we think is right at least we can have NO SPIN ZONE....

Very few disagreement's erupt here for a reason..

Glad you like the Bayonet Wolf....

Thats what's so amazing about TRUE relic retrieval...if you think a site is dead theres still NEAT items lying 2 inches deep right under the leaves walked over for 40 years of detectorist....We just have to get our mind to accept new ways to make find's when they dry up...I love iron relics they have a story to tell.. yet iron seems to be a taboo word for detectorist...Weird sense iron is the number one used metal in a military sense...

Keith
Re: A Big Thank You to Tom D and the Rest of the Gang
May 24, 2013 12:46PM
I know I appreciate this forum and people on here very much it has benefited me a ton in learning the correct operation of various detectors I've had in the past and present!!