Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

For Sale TEJON SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Posted by Aaron 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
For Sale TEJON SOLD PENDING PAYMENT
May 23, 2013 01:15AM
I'm selling the TEJON I bought off Keith Southern last November that I've hardly used, due to lack of time. This is a exceptionally powerful machine. The following is part of Keith's original post from when he sold it:

"I hand picked this one and it's the hottest most stable I have ever encountered..

It will airtest a nickle at 18 inches...with stock coil..
17.5 inches with the 5.75 coil..
17.5" with the 5x10
21" with the 10x12..

It is able to be ran all the way to the end of the red...most wont make it to the red....I thought the Troy's were the king of airtest till I found this one.. "

I'm offering this great machine first, to this forum for a couple days, then if not sold I'll put it on Findmall. I also have the other above mentioned (3) coils, though I'm offering those first to the person who purchases the TEJON.

The machine is in immaculate condition, complete with paperwork, box and registration card (it was never sent in).

I'm selling it w the stock coil, for the same price Keith sold it to me, $435.00. Shipped. I take PayPal (gift).

Thanks.

Aaron

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/23/2013 09:47PM by Aaron.
Re: For Sale TEJON SOLD PENDING PAYMENT
May 23, 2013 09:54PM
I still have the other 3 coils, ( 5.75, 5x10, 10x12) all come w lower rods and covers.

$215.00 shipped for all 3, or $80.00 apiece, shipped.

PayPal (gift) or money order.

Thanks

Aaron