Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Hot hand picked TeJon for sale...

Posted by Dan-Pa. 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Hot hand picked TeJon for sale...
June 08, 2013 10:57PM
Took the hand picked hot TeJon out today and just too used to a CZ so its up for sale...Indeed its hot and can be used wayover in the orange area..
Asking $435.00 exactly what I paid for it...Its like new and comes with stock coil and cover, Manual and all paper work, and velcro armrest attachment..
Guess I will just keep the heavier CZ7A..any offers send them my way Detectdan@msn.com....thanks for looking and once a CZ guy always a CZ guy....Dan
PS: paperwork includes warranty for those interested....
Re: Hot hand picked TeJon for sale...
June 09, 2013 12:10AM
My offer of a slightly used plug of Apple Brand chewing tobacco still stands for the CZ7A... if I can find it :-) It tasted pretty good back in '68. Probably aged pretty good by now! You just don't find them like that anymore.

I need some way to block your sell of great detectors. Way too tempting for me :-) Somebody needs to buy this thing quick!
June 09, 2013 12:59AM
Thanks Connortn.......am sure this one won't last long as it was originally Keith Southerns and he hand picked from a dealer and its certainly a hot one...
June 10, 2013 01:15PM
Well forum members have been given first shot and if no substansial offers will move onto the classifieds in near future. Thanks to those that responded and if your looking for an excellent hot Tejon let me know and if not will move on with pictures...
June 12, 2013 01:42PM
Price reduced to $399 to your door in lower 48....

This unit is unique as it can be used in the full orange sens area(Max Boost Zone) for superior depth.

Will be put on classifieds over the weekend and thanks for looking, Dan

PS: Unfortunately time in the field does not justify having multiple units and my loss is your gain....
June 12, 2013 09:02PM
I will say this tejon that Dan has for sale is one of the Hottest units I have ever seen...the airtest is unreal...

also very stable...

Sort of hated to let it go last year but too many machine's not enough cash!!LOL!!!

I still think the Tejon is one of the best single tone machione's made when the right coil's are used for unmasking and even depth....

Its the Apex of analog design in my opinion for working through iron...

Its extremely hot on brass also..

Keith
June 19, 2013 02:14PM
Sold to a forum member...thanks to all....Dan
June 20, 2013 10:36PM
Dan I am getting anxious bout getting it, it's kinda funny Keith owned it originally in Georgia and now its on it's way back to Georgia! I know if Keith hand picked it out it will be a good hot one! Keith what's your favorite coil for the Tejon, I'm thinking about a 5x10.