Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

CZ3D Anyone? - NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Posted by DonM 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
CZ3D Anyone? - NO LONGER AVAILABLE
June 10, 2013 03:27PM
Thinking of selling my mint condition CZ3D - it is a 1021 series Los Banos model (not Tom certified though) - looking to put the funds towards a V3i....$575 shipped. I would post it on that new site but since I am in Canada that is not permitted.

I can provide references from another site where I have sold a few detectors in the past (like everybody else, I like "test driving" different models) and can also send you photos. If interested, send me your email address and I will send you the photos and reference info.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/17/2013 02:24AM by DonM.
Re: CZ3D Anyone?
June 10, 2013 10:05PM
DonM Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thinking of selling my mint condition CZ3D - it is
> a 1021 series Los Banos model (not Tom certified
> though) - looking to put the funds towards a
> V3i....$575 shipped. I would post it on that new
> site but since I am in Canada that is not
> permitted.
>
> I can provide references from another site where I
> have sold a few detectors in the past (like
> everybody else, I like "test driving" different
> models) and can also send you photos. If
> interested, send me your email address and I will
> send you the photos and reference info.

Due to the feedback I've been getting, I AM opening up the classifieds site to both Canada & England smiling smiley

I apologize for not having that capability previously, but, 1) had to figure out a way to make it technologically workable & 2) wasn't sure how comfortable users would be doing transactions overseas - as I'm anticipating most demand to be in the US. However...

I would STRONGLY urge you to try and sell the unit via this forum first, as there are quite a many Los Banos CZ lovers...myself included winking smiley I have a strong suspicion you will be able to move it pretty quick here. If not...

Hop on over to my site & register. If you need any help, I'm just an email away...

Joe

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/10/2013 10:07PM by njnydigger.
Re: CZ3D Anyone?
June 11, 2013 01:48AM
Joe, that is great. There are not many forums who offer worldwide sales. It is not that hard, just one form to fill out and the Postal service will often help.

Tom in SC