Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Any news from Fisher about new detector yet?

Posted by connortn 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Any news from Fisher about new detector yet?
June 13, 2013 05:09AM
Just wondering if Tom or anyone has heard any news about releasing a new detector this summer? I'm sure there's a lot of guys here that would like to at least know if something is coming soon.
Re: Any news from Fisher about new detector yet?
June 13, 2013 01:48PM
Certainly been a long wait which can be good as they should have all the bugs worked out.....whoops been so long a wait the new technology may be old technology. Certainly going to be interesting if and when they come out with something new for sure...
June 13, 2013 09:47PM
Not sure if its coming this summer..

But by looking at the show last night they do have a multi freq T2 in the field...very sleek looking I might add in the chrome package....not sure if its the final prodcut but looks the same as the T2/F75 setup ....

seemed to sound like a T2/F75 also...

Maybe the multi freq can open up new ground...according on how it's used ...is it a CZ type trasnmission...or is it a Minelab type transmission or does multifreq simply mean you choose from maybe 3 or 4 freqs and use one at a time like the DEUS?

Would be sort of coincidental to say the least if the have variable dual tone and selectable freq's like a DEUS would it not...and keep the price at say 1200.00...Could put a hurt on the European machine's...

could be a nice unit for sure!

Keith
June 13, 2013 10:21PM
I have no idea. But I do know that you Fisher guys have hung in there a long time remaining loyal. You all deseserve to have a great new detector launch. And Fisher should be very greatful for your loyalty.
June 14, 2013 10:54PM
Keith Southern Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not sure if its coming this summer..
>
> But by looking at the show last night they do have
> a multi freq T2 in the field...very sleek looking
> I might add in the chrome package....not sure if
> its the final prodcut but looks the same as the
> T2/F75 setup ....
>
> seemed to sound like a T2/F75 also...
>
> Maybe the multi freq can open up new
> ground...according on how it's used ...is it a CZ
> type trasnmission...or is it a Minelab type
> transmission or does multifreq simply mean you
> choose from maybe 3 or 4 freqs and use one at a
> time like the DEUS?
>
> Would be sort of coincidental to say the least if
> the have variable dual tone and selectable freq's
> like a DEUS would it not...and keep the price at
> say 1200.00...Could put a hurt on the European
> machine's...
>
> could be a nice unit for sure!
>
> Keith

What an amping post.. Keith, you are turning into a radio personality here. winking smiley
Seriously, get yourself a Twitter account and start posting this stuff on your own channel. I don't have one but it is like a super simple blog(?) that allows you to type short 140 character /2 sentences around) sentences at a time. I have avoided it for years but starting reading one and was amazed at how useful short posts can be regarding any information you are interested in. It is like a super duper simple blog in a way, but just with short sentences as. I'm half kidding as it's just fun to read if you find a good "channel".

Great machine - that Multi Freq T2 sounds interesting. I think it will be to relics what the E-Trac was to coins. But I think the coin window is going to open up on the Fisher. To integrate the coin finding of the Omega 8000 with some qualities of the T2, make it multi freq.... well, I think a few of us have asked for that very thing. Just a strong overall machine. Dave got the frequency thing worked out and knows how to twist it like a banker can manipulate the economy with interest rates. I mean that in a good way. ;-)

Having used these following three machines, if they can get this new machine E-Trac Depth (which to me is a given, they know this and have done it) and give it Omega plus coin handling abilities and some T2 relic abilities, wow if they got that right! Maybe CTX like low conductor abilities. Just call it a T3CZ something or other. eheheh

Looking forward to this,
Albert