Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

What would be a fair price for a CZ3D ? SN 10210441

Posted by Elbert 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
What would be a fair price for a CZ3D ? SN 10210441
June 22, 2013 03:03AM
Going to sell my CZ3D. It's just been sitting around since I bought it in 2011. The only use that it has seen is when I shipped it to Tom for calibration about 3 month ago. It hit a modern dime at 11.9" in Tom's air test. I have Tom's report and will be glad to supply it. The sale price would be for the detector only but I am including a 5'" coil with cover. The unit comes with a 8" coil with to covers. It is the same coil that Tom used during calibration and it also checked out ok by Tom . It come with the original box and manual. The 8" coil has some marks on the outside diameter. I have no idea what made them. The lower shafts have scrape marks on them from the lock nut. The handle assembly and housing are graded at a 9+.The 5" coil has some seam separation and only needs some RTV. Remember, this is a no charge item so if it isn't liked , through it away. I tried it on My CZ7A Pro today and it operated fine.

As for references on this forum, I sold a Troy Shadow to Dan PA and have sold detectors on the other forum. Paul for California and I are good friends and can vouch for me.

Appreciate everyone's input.

Thanks, El
Re: What would be a fair price for a CZ3D ? SN 10210441
June 22, 2013 12:15PM
This one sold for this amout on Ebay Good Luck.
[www.ebay.com]

A great machine I own one and its been cal. by Tom as well, love my Fisher CZ-3D (1021) heres one of my many videos of her in action...(dug a 1834 half dime) [www.youtube.com]

Id love to get the new AT Pro..Oh to dream.....for now I'll stay true to the machine that is deep, and produces... good luck smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/22/2013 12:16PM by fisher cz-3d.
June 22, 2013 12:52PM
First and foremost seems like they go real high on E-bay if you are a member...good sellers market...if not my advice put it on one of the detector classifieds with good pictures as far as price that's your call and you know what you have in it and can get an idea from researching what other like units went for...having been tuned by Tom is a real big plus and good luck selling...
June 23, 2013 03:18AM
Elbert, even after the fees, you'll usually do better selling a cz-3d on ebay as opposed to the forums.

Also for your knowledge when you sell it, the 11.9" validation is not an airtest. It's the depth Tom gets on a clad dime in his Florida dirt.
June 23, 2013 03:29AM
Thanks for the response everyone and for the information marcomo. You are correct, Tom did report it that way and gave the wrong information.

El
June 27, 2013 02:56PM
No worries from El,

El takes good care of his equipment and is as honest as they come, A good friend too.

Paul (Ca)
June 27, 2013 08:17PM
Thanks Paul.

I know you have been real busy because I haven't heard from you in awhile . Hope your able to get some rest.

El