Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Fisher CZ-4D (1021 performance)

Posted by fisher cz-3d 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Fisher CZ-4D (1021 performance)
June 23, 2013 03:59PM
Im hearing rumors that Fisher is / has been in the works soon to be released?? A Fisher CZ-4D (1021 performance) that has all the bells and whistles and is submersible and all?......Is this really a rumor....? Thank You
Re: Fisher CZ-4D (1021 performance)
June 23, 2013 04:26PM
If it is, I will be the first guy in line to buy smiling smiley CZ 1021 depth, multiple frequencies, simplicity & ease of use AND waterproof?! This has to be too good to be true, where did you hear this news?

I was thinking along the same lines as everyone else - that the 'new' unit is a multiple frequency F75 or T2, which is what was alluded to on Dig Wars.

If this is true, WOW!!!

Joe

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/23/2013 05:26PM by njnydigger.
June 23, 2013 05:16PM
Nah the new Fisher is into the F series....two reasons its their original baby and understand CZ does not produce the same profit margin...
June 23, 2013 08:16PM
Might as well face it, we are into the digital age. New machines might have a analog type interface(F5 comes to mind), but the internals will printed boards and chips. As Dan said it's all about that margin
June 24, 2013 03:28PM
Lets wait and see what they do..it is the perfect time for them to something different and make us all want to go out and buy one. I see the market shrinking in the near future with how hard it is to even hunt parks and schools. So they could make a killing with the next best thing on the market while you have money in your pocket books.

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
June 24, 2013 04:39PM
Quote:"I see the market shrinking in the near future with how hard it is to even hunt parks and schools"
I think you need to consider the global market-place. While it's true a 5/15KHz machine should be a good park silver coin detector, it would also suit other demands, including the European relic-hunting market.