Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Thanks for being who you are Tom!!

Posted by godigit1 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Thanks for being who you are Tom!!
June 29, 2013 05:05AM
Every time I come to this forum I'm thankful to see the opinions expressed and to the extent other forums would sensor them out or ban people.
You truly are outside the Box!

Best
Jim
Re: Thanks for being who you are Tom!!
June 29, 2013 06:39AM
There is true genious to this forum, don't know the man personally.
But I'd haphazzard a guess, genious is a word which relates to him as well.

In the unstructured clutter of posts touching on various brands, various tech, various forms of hunting which this forum consists of.
He makes us think,... nothing more effective than people who think, build experience, rethink, find a new approach, etc. etc.

Even if it makes us buy every new flagship detector on the market, just because we are obsessed with our "hobby".

I've truly contracted OCD from reading the TD forum.
I confess,.... yes I'm an Obsessive Compulsive Detectorist,.....

HH
Johnb
June 29, 2013 12:11PM
It is always interesting to watch/witness freedom policing itself. Yes, there are posts that are outside the proverbial box....... some probably needing deleting (((even requested))); yet, the openness of this forum promotes some of the highest levels of education.

Mission accomplished.
June 29, 2013 12:19PM
+1

It is always about power and control... even in the virtual world.
June 29, 2013 12:31PM
Nice thing about the hobby a lot depends on your neck of the woods and of course the nut behind the wheel.

The ability to discuss and give our opinions without fear of being booted (priceless)