Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

I'M BACK

Posted by NASA-Tom 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
I'M BACK
October 31, 2009 08:00AM
....and have tried to catch up with as many posts as possible. IF I HAVE MISSED ANY.....just holler.

My next intent with the Ltd is to reverse-test the unit. I'll try to hunt a new site in ONLY the new 'bp' mode.......then switch back to the old/original F75 settings to see if targets can be missed whilst in 'bp' mode....but can be detected in pf/de modes. This is important to me.....as I do not like to have to detect an area TWICE. Life is too short and this would be inefficient.

I'm also interested in testing/proving increased depth gains on lower conductor non-ferrous targets. I have proven minimum depth gains on high conductor targets such as zinc/copper/silver coins......... but have witnessed substantially greater performance on lower (relic) conductor targets.

......and I have a few more 'not-so-obvious' tests to perform with the Ltd.

Tom
Don't forget JE mode
October 31, 2009 02:07PM
I've found the JE mode gives me the most depth in the ground where I hunt, but others seem to think DE or PF are better. Looking forward to you real world test in Florida.
Re: I'M BACK
October 31, 2009 02:55PM
Welcome back Tom!