Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

How in the world do you delete all that????????????UNREAL This Guy just bombed this place to the stone age

Posted by Keith Southern 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
I wonder of you can just delete the user name and the post will delete too...? but now where the current posting's?

CRAZY!!!!

Keith
Keith I think we know who to blame for this BS and I guarantee I will never buy Jack Sh!t from him!!
Other forums require new users' post to be moderator-approved (their first 5 posts etc), it seems to work.
Keith... what's needed here is a moderator with website authority to eliminate such nonsense. He has completely disrupted the forum by burying most of the current threads... what sort of person would do such a thing???

Jim.
Where are the Halls of Justice? The only time I have been there is deep in the woods! Is it legal to hire a professional hack and seek with vengeance? Names and addresses please!!!
Who was resposible and why did it suddenly happen now.

Was it bashing Turkish detector related.

I have seen that happen before.
Need someone to look into where the IP address is from and BLOCK the entire domain. Tom? Or whoever is in control of running this place with the access to be able to do such a thing.

If you block the entire domain - no one from that country signing up with an IP under than domain will ever be able to complete sign up and therefore you eliminate the BS

P.S.

it will also block any current "member" using that IP/domain from being able to post.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/20/2013 08:32PM by MichiganRelicHunter.
Does this help any:
[www.enom.com]
Panama, eh?
Just got home from work, will delete all spam and ban IP. That's about all I can do without adding excessive restrictions to the site and I don't want to do that, otherwise we're just like a place where many so many were banned from...

Wally

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/20/2013 11:00PM by wildwally1.
What did I miss???
Hello Wally until you and Tom and anyone else who helps with this forum are better paid THANKS rr7 HH
deathray Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What did I miss???

The entire site was spammed by some loser in like panama

he/she used dozens of our post to spam us with sales ads and so all of our current/recent threads were all pushed to like the 3rd & 4th page/s but all the old threads were brought back up to the 1st/2nd page/s with the sales crap