Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

The wife says to sell her detector

Posted by SkiWhiz 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
The wife says to sell her detector
July 20, 2013 11:05PM
My wife works at school and doesn't get any income during school summer vacation and now that we quit milking cows times are pretty hard for a couple months until she gets back to work at school. We have some bills that we can't let go. Not trying to cry just the way it is, I have the same exact detector as hers and when we go we can take turns with it plus it has been too hot to do much detecting. When things turn around for the better she will more than likely pick up another detector. What she has to sell is a Teknetics Eurotek Pro with 6" coil. It's in good condition and works as it should. Will take some pictures if anyone wants them, asking $169.00 and will split the shipping cost with you. Theses are very good detectors for what they cost, they get good depth accurate id meter and the iron audio feature works great. If interested or any questions send me a pm or email me at skiwhiz1960@gmail.com Thanks! Steve.
Re: The wife says to sell her detector
July 21, 2013 12:53AM
Steve is aces to deal with and a down to earth guy with a limited income....expect a worryfree transaction and good luck selling Steve.

Speak from experience as been there done that with this gentleman....
July 21, 2013 01:21AM
Yep..sterling rep!
July 21, 2013 06:14AM
Hello Steve........know you from this forum as well as other forums. It is so important that husband and wife find something to take mutual interest in and share the experiences derived from it. How about if your wife keeps her detector and I will send you the $170 as a loan and you can repay me when things get better for the both of you. No questions asked, just one detectionist helping another.
Other peoples statement of your integrity is good enough for me. Let me know.
July 21, 2013 10:43AM
Very nice gesture hunt.
July 21, 2013 03:50PM
As I have always said the only thing better than detecting is the people that are in the hobby. Many thanks to all of you for your kind words, my wife doesn't read the forums but I had her read all the replies you folks gave and I saw that she got choked up a bit and had a tear in her eye, she said she can't believe how nice people are and don't even know us. hunt2getm thank you for the generous offer, I am sending you a pm. Thanks again to you all it means very much to us. Steve.
July 21, 2013 03:53PM
Nice for people to care and help out

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
July 21, 2013 06:13PM
Gestures of kindness like this is sadly a rarity in this day and age. I cant say enough how great it is to see such an act. God bless you Hunt..
July 21, 2013 09:53PM
Very Very Nice Gesture.
July 22, 2013 02:06AM
hunt2getm,.................awesome gesture! god bless you!

skiwhiz,.....................hang in there and tell your wife shes awesome for hunting with you!! good luck and god bless you both!

chuck.
July 22, 2013 02:48AM
A fella down in Virginia offered me a few dollars less than what I was asking, am going to take him up on the offer, not that I am not greatful for all your offers its just that I would feel bad if I accepted $$$ from any of you and something came up in the future that made it so I couldn't repay. You all are a bunch of wonderful people, many thanks to you all, and am thankful to have such a nice forum to ask questions, learn things, etc. Special thanks to hunt2getm, my your kindness return to you many times. Steve.
July 22, 2013 04:29AM
Hi Steve.....been watching the forum and seen what you decided. Keep doing things with your wife and son.......your rewards will be bountiful. Your son is very lucky to have parents whose values are so admirable. Keep the faith and the best of luck to all of you. Happy hunting!
July 22, 2013 05:09PM
Detector has been sold, thank you very much eveyone.