Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Wireless Headphones

Posted by gravediggermax 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Wireless Headphones
November 04, 2009 05:01PM
i have tried some

radio shack model - 33-1253 maybe.....makes little difference - they work, not great, but work......kinda small and flimsy

so last week i read on several forums about sentry phones......H900's i think, they came in and boy are they ever nice, work on tv, ipod, but i can not get them to work on F75..........i can hear the target in a muffled background state.

anyone care to pass along any advice or suggest wireless phones that will work.

or should i forget wireless

thanks
Re: Wireless Headphones
November 05, 2009 12:10AM
I've only tried a couple. . . . and in both cases, the audio response was delayed. You would not hear the target.....until the coil was quite a bit past the target. To me, this is unacceptable.
November 16, 2009 07:38AM
GDM I think the issue your experiencing is why some headphones come with a mode compatibility switch, which I believe simply switches from stereo to mono mode ?
November 16, 2009 04:21PM
The Uniporbe has a switch that is in the up or down position but it is stereo up owrks for the F75LTD down works on my CZ3

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!