Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

XP GMP

Posted by tmanly 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
XP GMP
August 10, 2013 11:36PM
I have decided to add a XP GMP back into my inventory. I called a friend out west and I should receive it before long. I guess I need to find Tom's review and read it again. I really enjoyed the one that I had but let stars get in my eyes when a new detector came out...... Looking forward to some fall hunting in the woods with the GMP. Nothing but me, the deer and a few people with guns......

Tom in SC
Re: XP GMP
August 10, 2013 11:57PM
That's the unit I am also interested in. Give us a manly men video on it Tom.
August 11, 2013 02:34AM
Good luck Tom,and keep us posted on the results. Ray
August 11, 2013 03:46AM
T-Man I surprised you didn't pick up that rare Compass X-200 on the bay.
August 11, 2013 03:50AM
I wanted that XP-200 but to many people did also....Thats the bad thing about ebay...that guy probably got that machine at a yard sale for 20.00. buck's...but then once it hits ebay its a feeding frenzy.LOL!!

I sold mine a few years ago and missed it...

I still think the compass gold is better though for unmasking...

Keith
August 11, 2013 12:08PM
I have been looking for a X200 for a while. But like Keith, I will wait till the good deal comes along. I started out with a Compass. that is the unit that got me hooked.

Tom in SC
August 11, 2013 01:31PM
tmanly
I guess I need to find Tom's review and read it again.

[www.dankowskidetectors.com]
August 11, 2013 06:58PM
If it was in nice shape,But for that kind of money the paint should have been perfect as it had a coulpe chips. No big deal stiill nice condition.
August 12, 2013 10:47PM
GMP has shipped. I will have it before the weekend........... Can't wait, just wished the frost would come too. Kill the bugs, high grass and cooler weather.

Tom in SC