Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Old School produces

Posted by Coinseeker 78 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Old School produces
September 07, 2013 05:10AM
My hunting buddy and I have had god success with our Explorer SE Pro's and small coils over the last 3 days. We went out in the evenings for about 3 hours each time. We found at least 30 Wheaties 4 Indian heads, Tokens junk rings, 4 silver dimes 2 Roosies and 2 Mercs. A silver capped bust that had been cut up for change. Some clad was in the mix with one V Nickel. My buddy was using his 8 inch minelab coil and I was using my 8x6 SEF coil. We have a lot of land to still cover. This place has been detected many times in the past. We looked for the deep stuff and left the shallow stuff 2 to 3 inch deep alone. The dirt is very dry and in many places hard as a brick. The owner is not concerned with us digging in this very dry soil.my buddy is 40 years younger then I and can digs more ground then I in less time. consequently he has found the lions share of the finds. I am not complaining though. Thanks for reading. This has been one of our best hunts this year. HH
Re: Old School produces
September 07, 2013 01:09PM
Explorers seem to sniff them out where other detectors fail...Certainly a heavy beast but they produce...
Re: Old School produces
September 07, 2013 02:07PM
Sounds like a good time ;-)

HH