Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Could not stop myself

Posted by sonny(IN) 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Could not stop myself
December 04, 2009 12:07PM
Ordered a new f75 LTD. Wanted to get one while I still could. gonna give it a fair chance aginst my e-trac. I still think the et is gonna be a tough one to beat. Time will tell. This is for coin hunting not Relic hunting..HH
Re: Could not stop myself
December 04, 2009 12:32PM
I coin hunt & I have the f75 and the e-trac. I do like the e-trac & SE but the f75 with the little 3x7 concentric coil in the trash well for me well out the Minelabs. I have tried it , in Dec. of 08 I hunted a spot with the SE & e-trac that way very trashy 3 times then went back over it with the f75 & 3x7 coil and found 3 seated halfs ( 1855-0, 1856-0, 1861-0). Ane they were not that deep , at about 6". Some times I think it take more then 1 detector to do the job.
good to hear. i also ordered the 3x6. selling the 5 in. DD
December 04, 2009 01:37PM
thanks
You wont be sorry, Sonny! Welcome to the family.
December 04, 2009 02:29PM
n/t
December 04, 2009 04:09PM
Well for coin hunting try 4 tone disc set at 0 sens as high as you can go..boost mode if there is not a lot of trash...you should hit on most targets but you have to learn the LTD first so before you compair learn the machine I have had mine for three years and I am still learning..

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
December 05, 2009 07:35AM
I've been real happy with 3H tones (nickels get a high tone). You get so much audio feedback with the F75/LTD that a little less audio feedback to decipher is a good think in my book (less audio fatigue), you still have the TID #'s to help decide dig/no dig.